email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: coolers just about full  (Read 2193 times)

Skip Johnson

coolers just about full
« on: February 05, 2007, 07:42:12 PM »

went out again today with my son brought home another 36 small crappie now I have about 140 perch and crappie I have to thaw and fillet, dunno if I will ever thaw out I have ice fished 6 outa the last 8 days BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
got sick last night I dont think 7 hours on ice today did any good now I feel terrible.

come on spring I cant take it anymore >:(
Go Big or Go Home!

Dan

Re: coolers just about full
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 08:13:49 PM »

Got to give you props on fishing in this cold. Been trying to muster up the guts to go jig for some walleye. Best jigging though is from mid February to mid March when it closes. My problem is that I have to drive 100 miles to get to the cabin which is at the end of a one mile long two track.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

MIBassKid

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »

Trying to get out this weekend if it warms up a little bit! I'm going over to Bump Lake in Hastings. Great Lake, guys are getting limits every time out. Hopefully a little rabbit hunt also. BUT it needs to warm up a bit.
-Kid

macbass

• GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
    • Drop Shot Dennys Bait and Tackle
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »

kid are you going to bump this weekend if so let me know I am going to go down to middle saturday morning be there around 700 or 730 give me a shout

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

MIBassKid

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2007, 08:56:15 PM »

Dennis how long are you going to be there saturday?? I don't know if I am going to spend the night over there but I might meet you over there or something depending on how long you're going to stay. Let me know.
-Kid
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge