email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: need detailed st clair info  (Read 8087 times)

UAWBigDog

Re: need detailed st clair info
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 09:03:27 AM »

Since you're going to be here the last weekend or week in May, Canadian water will not be open to fish. The season there does not open until June and you do need an Ontario license to fish there for bass. Most of the fishing will be on the Mile Roads moving south into the Grosse Pointe and Windmill Point areas. You can PM me if you would like some details of all those areas. If your out there the last week of May, I'll be on vacation from work and plan to spend some time out there.

BD.                     ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: need detailed st clair info
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »

I see this was moved...when did st clair become a great lake? Not what i was taught in school...lol jk. Thanks for yalls help. Got a hotel by lake a super 8. Gonna launch at st clair metro park. Is there good large mouth fishin in all these little eivers i see coming in to st clair and the st clair river its self?

Lake St. Clair is not one of THE 5 Great Lakes but it is part of the Great Lakes with the St. Marys River, St. Clair River and Detroit River which are all defined as "Great Lakes Connecting Waters" in Michigan fishing regulations. The locals consider all of them part of the Great Lakes, which is why I try to keep stuff about them where most people will look.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge