email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camping Burt/Mullett  (Read 1416 times)

stackenem

Camping Burt/Mullett
« on: December 09, 2012, 04:59:57 PM »

If anybody is planning on camping along the boat basin at Aloha for the BFL better get your site soon. I checked it today and several of the sites are already booked for the whole week. I have site 189 from Memorial day till the 2nd of June. Just an fyi

Bill
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

LAPORTE

Re: Camping Burt/Mullett
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »

Ill be up there Bill, I'm not coming up until the day after the holiday. We are doing a bass camp up there (Burt or Mullet) Tues thru Sat.

I'm not fishing the BFL, just going up for some smallie fun..  Maybe we can get a group together for some BS around the campfire one night...

You never know maybe that firefighter guy from down south might come up. I hear he likes that lake a bunch... 

LaPorte
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Crankinsmallies

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 09:11:18 AM »

Only four sites are gone, not sure why you said they were filling up fast?  Are you getting a commission for selling sites? :)

stackenem

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »

All I said were several were gone. They will fill faster than you think.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Firefighter Jeff

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 10:41:27 PM »

Don, we just changed work schedules.  Went from 2 platoon to 3.   I took my first look yesterday at that time of year.  :)   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge