Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:39:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wooly Bug

Started by Big dreams, December 04, 2013, 08:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big dreams

I am getting ready to place an order but I can't find anything close to the Yum Wooly Bug.  I did see one on a webpage on this site that Case makes but I don't see any on their website.  Any ideas???

Frank

look up jeri toner on Facebook.   she can help you with case

Waterfoul

After the way Jeri Toner spoke to my wife at the last GR fishing show I wouldn't give her the time of day.  Call Case Plastics direct, Jim seems like a decent guy.  Or check them out here:

http://www.fishingcompleteinc.com/case-plastics/

Contact info:

http://www.fishingcompleteinc.com/contact-us/

Curious why you just don't order the Yums?
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Big dreams

Laporte set me up with some Jack's worms earlier this year and I liked the action.  And I need to stock up on the wooly bug creature baits and noticed in one of their advertisements that they had something similar.  Would be nice to find a place that carries it all so I only have to pay for shipping once :)

Waterfoul

The Dicks Sporting goods here in GR carries the Wooly Bug... got one of them near you?
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Big dreams

Dicks is about 40 miles from me.  I next to wixom lake in midland.  Problem with buying at the store is the color selection. 

gmetime24

You could always call franks in Linwood. They will normally find anything you need and might even ship it to your house for you. Out of all the local places I go to, I find them to be the most helpful guys around. The young fella that improved their bass section did a great job

djkimmel

I've never heard Jeri Toner say an unkind word to, or about, anyone? Odd.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: Big dreams on December 04, 2013, 08:04:14 PM
I am getting ready to place an order but I can't find anything close to the Yum Wooly Bug.  I did see one on a webpage on this site that Case makes but I don't see any on their website.  Any ideas???

I looked up the Wooly Bug and can answer why Case doesn't have their version on their website. Tom told me last year they discontinued the Case product due to potential issues with the patent claims on ribbed beaver-type baits from Reaction Innovations.

I have the last batch of unlabeled beaver baits for sale. I'll have them at the Ultimate Fishing Show in the booth.

Packages of 10.
3 1/2 inch size.
$2.50 per bag, no shipping if you get them at the show.

Colors I have left:
#of Bags
Color
Black Blue-Flake
Muddy Green Pumpkin (GP, pepper and reddish-brown hue)
Green Pumpkin Pepper
Green Pumpkin Pepper-Gold Flake
Smoke Candy (Smoke Pepper, Blue and Purple-Flake
Watermelon Pepper

If someone wants to secure any before the shore, just contact me to do so.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.