Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:50:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2013 dues for The Bass Boys

Started by djkimmel, October 04, 2012, 04:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Though I have not updated The Bass Boys membership page to show 2013 yet (busy busy busy... :) ) you can start to sign up for the 2013 TBF membership any time now using the online button.

Just ignore that it says 2012, I will be putting all sign-ups from this point on towards 2013, not 2012.

You can also mail in payments following the instructions on that page. Just make sure you follow all instructions please. I have not been notified of any dues change but that is always a possibility though I don't expect any changes for 2013 at this time. If there is a change, I will fix it with you later.

Remember I match up boaters and non-boaters who do not sign up as a matched pair (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and the ONLY guaranty) in the order you pay your club dues. I already have 1 member signed up. You need to be in and noted at TBF national to get your early sign-up benefits for various 2013 tournament events.

I do not know where the 2013 state championship will be. I will announce the details as I get them. Watch www.michigantbf.com too.

TBF national has a fishing rod sale / membership promotion going on right now that some of you might be interested in - check out http://www.federationangler.com/current-promotions.html

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Team houston

Dan, am I reading that right. $100 you get both rods and your membership paid for?

djkimmel

You get your TBF Inc (national) dues - $15 and FLW Outdoors dues - $35 covered for 2013 as long as you have not already paid your dues into TBF Inc (national).

You still owe the $25 TBF of Michigan dues and any club dues. The Bass Boys does not have club dues. From what I can see so far, you'd send me $25 and tell me you have bought the rods (on/after 10/15/2012). I would send state dues into TBF of Michigan still.

I will create a new button and additional instructions sometime this month since I've already had 1 member say he was going to try this. I didn't know about this new setup until 2 days ago either.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Team houston

So how does it work for a lifetime member? If I pay the $25 for TBF of michigan dues do I get the rods?

djkimmel

You have to buy 2 rods for $100 (adult members) before their supply runs out from www.federationangler.com FIRST. Make sure you got the deal including that they will cover your TBF national and FLW Outdoors dues. Then you can join The Bass Boys for only $25.

If you pay your membership before you buy the rods you just get the rods.

If you are an FLW Outdoors life member, then they just cover your TBF national dues.

motocross269

Payment sent via Bass Boys website..

motocross269

If you are going to fish the BFLs or Everstart the sooner you get this in to Dan the better...You have to have your 2013 membership paid before you can Register...

I just paid my Dues to Dan last night and tried to Register for the Everstart this morning and it wouldn't let me sign up...My bad..now I will have to wait for my 2013 info to get loaded..

BFL registrations are just around the corner...

djkimmel

As I said, they did not do that last year and I had no indication they were making people wait until TBF national has your dues. They told me that they just have to see you on the online roster and know that your club has sent your dues in to the state.

motocross269

So if i call the FLW registration Number they will have the TBF info??

My membership still shows expired on the FLW site...I will call them this Morning...

motocross269

I called them today and got registered for the Everstart... All is good.

djkimmel

Whew!! That is how they told me it would work and I have not heard anything has changed. I always like to know something is working right (as right as it can for now).

TBF national seems to be doing a pretty good job updating their records. I've noticed fairly quick updates for the people who purchased the Federation Angler fishing rod deal with included memberships, even shortly after Thanksgiving.

I also have noticed a large number of new members coming in from a number of states. There must be something good going on to see that many new members already being added for 2013.

motocross269

djkimmel

Not yet from what I understand talking to TBF Inc a few days ago. We are seeing some good growth in a number of states for 2013 already. That kind of growth is always good! I talked to them about our membership numbers. We are doing pretty good nationally and seeing a ton of growth in the youth programs.

I talked to them about posting our membership numbers publicly to show how strong we are nationally. It is something they have discussed by not made up their mind about yet. I was thinking it would demonstrate how strong we are nationally just to give them my opinion.