Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:41:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fishing show

Started by stackenem, January 08, 2006, 08:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

Anybody working any of the booths at the Ultimate fishing show in Novi this weekend.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Savage

I'm not working any of the booths, but I'll sure be stopping by most of them.  I think Blakstr1 and I are taking half the day off on Friday and heading down there for the KVD seminar and to spend a bit of change.  Any recommendations on where we should stop in? ???
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

MadWags

I'll be at the Grandt Rods booth all 4 days.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

Wayne may have a BUNCH of new stuff if the UPS guy and the supplier get in synch pretty quick... I'm hoping. Wayne's been holding out on me and now I'm pretty darn excited. C'mon UPS GUY!!!

Actually, I think Wayne has talked to so many anglers lately, he can't completely remember who he's told what to. If the UPS guy comes through, I will post what is new. I sure would like to see the new stuff for Novi.

I'll be there at Xtreme Bass Tackle/Combat Fishing Thursday evening and Sunday. I'll be wandering too when I can get away with it. See you there!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

fishon1219

I will be at the wonderland marine booth, learning as much as I can.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

McCarter

Dan,

Im gonna stop in Thursday night to say HI.  What time will you be there until?  Gotta pick up some goodies from Goby Wayne Kinobi.

Kev, i might just buy a boat from you to make you look good but that will mean you have to pay everytime we go to Hooters from now on.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

fishon1219

Poorboy,
I will buy only if you drink soda. I cannot afford your beer habit and mine, so you loose and I will just support mine.

But seriously, if any of you out there are thinking of buying any kind of boat from a row boat to a fully loaded bass rig come and help a brother out at the wonderland marine booth. You cant miss me, I will be the short fat guy that is losing my hair. I might even have a name tag that says kevin on it.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

Cheetam

Quote from: fishon1219 on January 10, 2006, 06:02:10 PM
Poorboy,
I will buy only if you drink soda. I cannot afford your beer habit and mine, so you loose and I will just support mine.

But seriously, if any of you out there are thinking of buying any kind of boat from a row boat to a fully loaded bass rig come and help a brother out at the wonderland marine booth. You cant miss me, I will be the short fat guy that is losing my hair. I might even have a name tag that says kevin on it.

You just described 1/2 of the show attendees...sans the Kevin name tag...lol 

I'll be there at least one day, so I'll stop in and say "hey"...I'll maybe even throw my hat in the ring for inclusion in the "largest post-show beer tab" contest.  Since you're now affiliated with WMW, does that mean you have an expense account?  ;D
Jeff

djkimmel

I'll be at Wayne's Xtreme Bass Tackle booth 2262 (within spittin' distance of the Wonderland Marine West area - No I won't actually spit on any Rangers) by 4PM (barring mean bosses) at the latest. I'll be there for a while with a break or two to get out some BFL and GreatLakesBass.com brochures.

Ok - you guys are in rare form - I may have to steal the Goby Wayne Kinobi thing?? Just think what Mac could do with that??

It's close to Uni Ben Kinobi (something I called Ben Felton when he was running around in that BRIGHT ORANGE Uniroyal Ranger a few years back...).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

5alive

I will be there all 4 days as well, some at the NBAA booth as well as Wonderland Marine. Look forward to meeting and puttin a face to a name as well. See you there Thursday around 4pm.

Jeff Harris
Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

Revtro

Goby Wayne Kinobi - That is hillarious.  He is the St. Clair Jedi Master.  I hope one day the force will be with me as much as master Goby.  See you all on Friday and Saturday.  Friday, I will hopefully be working with Master Goby in the Xtreme booth. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

WayneC

Wow...very funny guys!

There was a day where the DNR and the media made the gobies out to me more like the minions of the Empire.  Looks like the "Force" wins this episode too.

djmaclf

Sounds like we may have yet another color for Wayne!? Goby Wayne Kinobi  What do you think??? ;D ;D ;D

Cheetam

I'm waiting for the green pumpkin version...

Jeff

McCarter

You have waaaay too much free time on your hands my friend.

Lets fish bolles harbor this weekend.  your boat.  what do you say?

PoorBoy himself :-\'

fishon1219

Can I go to, and after words we can hit the clam digger, I have had lots of fun there.
The only problem is one of you guys have to buy. I am saving my pennies so I can afford my new boat.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

WayneC

There is just NO WAY to top that jcheetam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is...

It would probably rock the smallmouth.  You get my vote for tube design of the year and we're not even out of January yet!

djkimmel

Let the farce be with you!

Cheetam

Quote from: djkimmel on January 13, 2006, 10:59:18 PM
Let the farce be with you!

lol...you might want to copyright that Dan...if I ever put my tube design into production, I might just steal it!
Jeff

djkimmel

I think we should go into a partnership with Wayne and PoorBoy so we can use Goby Wayne Kinobi, your tube design and the slogan "Let the farce be with you!!!" (I was going to use "May the farce be with you" but I didn't want George Lucas after me...)

Shoot - that guy who made the wacky wall walker years ago sold a million copies at $1 a piece. Who knows how many Goby Wayne Kinobis you could sell??

I might have to add this to the "why didn't I think of that" category...