Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 01:07:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2006 DK Open participant list - so far

Started by djkimmel, September 15, 2006, 01:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinninbug

Poorboy,  I'm sorry about your grandmother.
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

McCarter

Thanks.  I hadnt spoken to her for quite some time.  It was my dads mother and we are not very close with his side of the family.  But she was a big influence in my life.  She had a very long life and made the most of every minute of it.

PB himself :-\'

djkimmel

Sorry to hear that. We'll miss you and be thinking about you.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Got room for another nonboater if someone knows anyone who might want to fish.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MIBassKid

Sorry to hear that PB, my grandfather passed four years ago today. Seems like it was only yesterday, time has gone by so fast without him.

PS: Hey Dan have you made the pairings yet? Just wondering so i can get in touch with my boater.

spinninbug

On a lighter note if I get to choose someone to win  even though the mean boss is making me work so I can't come :( I'm still pouting!  My pick is.....drum roll....not being partial or anything here either.....josh!!!!  But I have my reason for picking him and they are valid and good reasons too,  not just because he's cute and charming....
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

Quote from: MIBassKid on September 19, 2006, 03:56:24 PM
PS: Hey Dan have you made the pairings yet? Just wondering so i can get in touch with my boater.

See the updated first post of this thread.

stackenem

I love the (shanersbetterhalf) thats great.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

bshaner

What can you do....  :P

On an unrelated topic, Dan how do I change a password on an account if I was never privy to the original pw???

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

djkimmel

I have to do that upon request (and depending on circumstances...?)

bshaner

I'll just run a key logger on my home computer  ;D 8)

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

joshimoto son

Quote from: spinninbug on September 20, 2006, 12:42:09 PM
My pick is.....drum roll....not being partial or anything here either.....josh!!!!? But I have my reason for picking him and they are valid and good reasons too,? not just because he's cute and charming....

Nice!!! I'll be sure sure to be the cute and charming part... catching fish???? We'll see what happens.

I hope my partner likes snapping jigging spoons in two feet of water.

I also like to carolina rig moss bosses in 30 FOW.

I'm all geared up!!! I've been watching Bill Dance re-runs all week.? ;)

joshimoto son ;D

djkimmel

If you have a T hat - I may have to switch my vote to you...? (but I do like jinxing VinceR ;D)

VinceR

Quote from: djkimmel on September 21, 2006, 12:19:35 PM
If you have a T hat - I may have to switch my vote to you...? (but I do like jinxing VinceR ;D)

I'll buy him one. ;)

spinninbug

What do you mean cute and charming doesn't catch fish?  And you have been catching fish for a long time with that carolina rigged moss boss,  you have told me about it for years.....

I just know all of you are going to have so much fun and I will be sitting here at work missing it.  I'm didn't want to addmit it but I'm also kicking myself for not going with my husband to the up bear hunting just because I was be stuborn.  Ohhh seems I just couldn't win this weekend.

Wendy

MIBassKid

Hey guys and gals, does anyone have a map to get to the launch? I'd appreciate it.

-Kid

bosshawg

from someone around that area, what is the current weather report?
weather here (my area - canton SE of state) calling for saturday of rain & storms. i will check weather website, but we all know weather can change in a minute around here. thanks.....
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

bshaner

Ya, I'm seeing forecasts for rain and T-Storms as well.  Supposed to be pretty windy.  73 degrees is the temp forecast.  It will be interesting.  Just hope the woman has rain gear.  I know I do, she'll have to fend for herself.

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

stackenem

Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

fowlmouth

local forecast this morning is rain today thunderstorms tonight; tomorow thunderstorms in the afternoon winds 10-15 overnight low is 61, so at least we shouldn't have fog to deal with. supposed to be overcast all day.