Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:36:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wolverine Infestation

Started by Duke, September 13, 2006, 04:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke

"Cheer! Cheer! for Ol' Notre Dame
Wake up the echoes cheering Her name!"

South Bend is beginning to get that bad odor again... the smell of rodents (wolverines) moving in.  :D

I'll call the exterminator: Charlie Weis!  ;D

Do you all think Michigan will score this weekend?  ???

I have my doubts.
Duke

Hooksetter

"Hail! to the victor's valiant

Hail! to the conquering heroes

Hail! Hail! Michigan

The champions of the west!"

This is all you really need to know. ;D

Prediction: Michigan 24 Notre Dame 10

GO BLUE!!!!
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

djkimmel

There's only two things worse than cocky Buckeyes or overconfident Spartans... and that's anything norte dame Irish or... I forget the other thing. Must just be the @#$#%^# Irish! (I ain't talking about the Emerald Isle people either - I have a lot of that blood running through me veins, gorry - just the south bend variety...).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MaizeNBlue

And so the season really begins!!!! Lets forget about Michigan losing there last 6 road openers, and have not won at that place since 1994, or that Carr has never one there.? I'm not worried about the Spartans, to busy burning couches. The other Big Ten school down south, I will not disgust anyone with saying their name. They are to busy inbreeding, buying sweater vests, and cheating. But OMG do I hate the Irish!!!!! (also been known to cheat, I'm just say-in) ugly helmets, friggin touchdown Jesus, first down Mary, what's next turnover apostle's???? Lets not forget Brady Quinn's sister, how many times do I have to see her face, and be told she is dating AJ Hawk????? GOOOOO BLUEEEE

Duke

Not to make the stakes any higher, but are you aware that the winner of this game will be the winningest football program of all time (most wins)?

With that said, I'm glad ND has some talent. Too bad the "Blue" doesn't. Who's the qb over there? Henke? Heinz? Hurtz? I can't remember. haven't seen his photo on any magazines.  ;)

I do change my mind though, UM will score  :o. Just not as much as ND! Hooksetter: if UM can hold ND to less than 10 pts in the 1st quarter they have reason to rejoice and sing to the Victors.

Hey Dan, you should make this a contest. I'd enjoy winning something for a change  :D.
Duke

djkimmel

I'm afraid I'm too close to this issue to trust myself with being fair (I do have the master delete button after all...)  :-X ::) :P

Repeat after me... It's just a game
It's just a game
It's just a game
It's just a game

(Shoot! I'm not buying it either... >:( :-[)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Dan

You guys are funny. How about the GVSU Lakers. Now there is a National Championship record that not many schools can best of late. Off to another good year. WEST SIDE RULES
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

MIBassKid

You aren't kiddin Dan, GVSU is really on a roll. My biology teacher just graduated from there last year and was the back up QB for the past 5 years. He brought in all 5 of his rings, wooow they are nice lookin, wish i could get one. C yall next weekend.

Duke

Duke

Hooksetter

Hey Duke , according to each schools website U of M has 851 all-time wins and Notre Dame is a distant second with 813 wins. You might want to let your source know that intra-sqad scrimmage wins don't count! ;D

I'm no mathamagician but I'm pretty sure 851 is alot more than 813, about 5 seasons more!

Look on the bright side, you get to play MSU next week and you will only lose by a field goal or two. :D

As far as Grand Valley State, or Fowlerville High West as it is known here in Fowlerville, is concerned, they are the masters of division II college football right now.

New prediction: U of M 31    Notre Dame 13

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I almost forget. Chad Henne, that's Mr. Henne to you Notre Damers, is our QB. He will be the guy throwing 3 td passes Saturday, so you should have no trouble spotting him. ;D
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Duke

:D ;D :D

I love optimistic attitudes when dark times are obviously ahead. The UM fans should be commended for this.

My bad on the stats, it must be winning percentage? I heard it from one of those ESPN guys; I should have paid closer attention. You are correct, 851 is better/more than 813.

I can't wait for MSU: time to plant our flag at their Mid-field  >:(.

If Chad Heinz can throw for A touchdown, UM may only lose by 21??
Duke

djkimmel

Aaaagghh!!! They won't let me play. I have no control. And they won't take my calls anymore...!?!?! It's really hard when you only follow one team in one sport...

djkimmel

OH MI GOSH!!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO FAINT!!! (and it's barely the 2nd quarter...)

Somebody... tell me what is happening!?!?!

djkimmel

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
the leaders and best
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
the champions of the West!

We cheer them again
We cheer and cheer again
For Michigan, we cheer for Michigan
We cheer with might and main
We cheer, cheer, cheer
With might and main we cheer!

Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
the champions of the West!

Hooksetter

Well Duke, I guess you know who our QB is now. How many td passes did Henne have? Oh yeah, 3. Imagine that. :D

You were right about one thing though. Michigan and Notre Dame were tied for the best winning percentage before today's game, but not anymore. ;D

GO BLUE! BIG HOUSE FOOTBALL RULES![/color][/size][/u]

Peace.

MaizeNBlue

I believe this falls under the categorie of NEENER NEENER NEENER

djkimmel

You know what I love!?! I love that after a game like this, my phone is dead quiet - no silly calls from mean greenies, flightin' irish or bucknuts trying to rub whatever they think they have in.

That's what I love.

And I don't call anyone. I don't have to...

because I'm a Wolverine Baby!!! Yeah!

blakstr1

Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Bender

This Buckeye is sitting here quietly, waiting for the only game of the year that matters.  ;D
(not making any friends here I guess)
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

djkimmel

Luckily... the #1 game we have to win is a ways off yet. Maybe someone will soften you's guys up by then?