Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:26:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

And then they go and do it!

Started by djkimmel, November 27, 2011, 01:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

PANDEMONIUM!! The students take the field after MICHIGAN beats ohio 40 - 34. It was everything you can ever ask for from a college football game!! They even controlled the taking of the field at the end of 'the game.' It was still pretty exciting and for just a few seconds, I thought I still might get trampled anyway while I was retrieving the rest of our equipment! Not a bad way to go out! GO BLUE! ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Durand Dan

Well, now that's out of the way.
Everyone will be able to watch
the

BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

next week!

Even Michigan ;D

djkimmel

Enjoy it while you can. Enjoy it while you can... I think the universe is righting itself once again after a very rare and short (lest you forget) period of weirdness!

I know I am and always will be glad to be a Wolverine! 894 wins - most in all of college football! Most Big Ten championships. National Championships. Heisman trophy winners. The Big House - the biggest crowds watching the biggest games - yesterday was the 2nd largest college football crowd EVER! Who wouldn't want to be a Wolverine?!?

GO BLUE!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

djkimmel

I know it's tough living in the shadow forever. It's okay. I understand. GO BLUE!

YpsiBass

Quote from: djkimmel on November 28, 2011, 12:25:16 AM
I know it's tough living in the shadow forever. It's okay. I understand. GO BLUE!

Channeling your inner Mike Hart?

djkimmel

Mike Hart is one of my ALL TIME favorite people in the whole world!!! He understood too!

GO BLUE!

YpsiBass

Quote from: djkimmel on November 28, 2011, 12:21:04 PM
Mike Hart is one of my ALL TIME favorite people in the whole world!!! He understood too!

GO BLUE!

LOL

djkimmel

Someone sent me a message that I'm a flamer because I posted the video about the 'beat ohio' chant from the Nebraska win. Is it college football or war? In college football, we get to root for out team and have some good-natured rivalry fun, and still go fishing together the next day!!

I don't get into the 'you suck' cheers by the students or some of the other things involving swearing, but I sure do root for my team wholeheartedly!! As anyone should! Also, the only sport I really follow is Michigan football so it's my only real sports outlet. I sure enjoyed this year better than recent years but I enjoy them all to one degree or another.

Support your teams and have faith all the time. That's the way college sports should be!

YpsiBass

Good natured ribbing is to be expected, but some rivalries are pretty hardcore.  I would have liked to see MSU play PSU, only if to pay them back for all the lopsided wins PSU had against State when I was in college.

Despise Wisconsin all the same.

djkimmel

Nothing wrong with hardcore as long as it doesn't involve real hate. Kind of defeats the purpose of college sports. I like the unpredictability of the Big Ten for a while now. It was fun but also boring when the Big Ten was the Big Two and little eight every year for so long. I don't know that it will ever return to that again.