Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:41:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

AnglerHosting.com for web hosting and website design

Started by djkimmel, November 23, 2011, 01:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I'm officially rolling out my web hosting and website design with a new design - AnglerHosting.com. AnglerHosting.com features website design for anyone, group, church or small to medium business who can use a well designed, search engine-friendly website. Websites can be setup to be easy to self manage or Angler Hosting can manage your website for you. Some samples.

We can do blogs, Wordpress websites that can be used as a blog or not, forums, sites with social sharing features and help with Twitter and Facebook too. We're a one-stop Internet company providing reasonably priced web hosting and domain names. We can help you find the best available domain name. Services.

Though we specialize in outdoors-related websites, we can build for any need and always include search engine optimization features built-in to help you get found better on the search engines - if you want that. Private websites are possible.

If you, or someone you know, needs web hosting, a new website or an old one freshened up, maybe a new feature added or help increasing traffic, please contact AnglerHosting.com to see what we can do for you, especially tournament anglers serious about their fishing - we can help you in a number of ways too!

Find us on facebook.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Good luck with this Dan. The way I look at it is, all we have to do is let everyone else know the things about you that we on this site know. You will do awesome on this, just like you do on this site. I hope everyone on here tells everyone they know. Just think, you may have to hire people in the near future. LOL

djkimmel

That is a 'challenge' I'm willing to figure out if I have to! ;D

Had a meeting with one new possible website project today. Working on two websites this week. Plugging ahead! Thanks for your always much appreciated help and support Mike!! Word of mouth is still so helpful and important to keeping the lights on! I appreciate everyone who takes the time to spread the word, click on shopping links, consider the sponsor advertisers and talks about the website! Every bit helps!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

joshimoto son

djkimmel

Shopping carts too. Lots of options there so it is definitely a budget verses needs discussion to come up with the best choices and get a quote.