Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:26:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Long Term Contest - Guess the 3000th GreatLakesBass.com Member

Started by djkimmel, November 01, 2011, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Let's get started again with another long term contest. This time, you're guessing when the 3000th person will register as GreatLakesBass.com member. I'll come up with some nice stuff for the winner and something for the 3000th member.

Rules:

1.  Open to all GreatLakesBass.com members who join by the entry deadline
2.  Only one entry per member
3.  Post your answer on this thread so we can avoid duplicate entries
4.  In your guess post, write the complete month day year AND time - AM or PM - your answer must be greater than 59 minutes different from any other prior entry
5.  The 3000th member must be a completely new member - confirmation may be required before awarding the prizes
6.  Contest will close to new entries at 11:59 PM on February 29, 2012. You can edit your entry until this time. Any edits after this date/time will void the entry.
7.  Winner will be the member who is closest to the minute plus or minus to the date/time the 3000th member registers

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Frank

december 12th, 2012  at 12:12am

Frank

ps, that also happens to be my birthday time on my birthday, lol

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Redbone

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

bsimpson

bigmojet

bassinman#1

stackenem

Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Fishoutback

djkimmel

rangerfan

robeng53

March 6, 2014 @ 1.21p.m.

djkimmel

Boy! I've really, really got my work cut out for me then!!!

LGMOUTH

Jan 15th 2014

Of course this is if the world doesnt end on Dec 23 2012.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

djkimmel

I think you missed the last day of the world by a couple days this time.

LGMOUTH

That was my two day + or -  Didnt figure the mayans were exactly right.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

djkimmel

I was thinking the same thing! Calendars are kind of arbitrary - created by man. We should all go fishing that day... +or-

customfishn

djkimmel

Quote from: customfishn on April 29, 2012, 08:51:41 PM
Dan how many are you at right now?

You can check down at the bottom of the main page of the forum. Something like 2,200 but we'll get another slug of new members here this week. If you were wanting to make a guess - unfortunately, the time for new entries has expired so the members above are the only people in this contest.

You can enter when we pass 3,000 for the 4,000th member contest.