Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:28:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

How bad will the Badger Beating be today?!?

Started by djkimmel, October 22, 2011, 03:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many points will the Badgers win by today?

More than 20 points
2 (40%)
14 - 20 points
0 (0%)
10 - 13 points
2 (40%)
4 - 9 points
0 (0%)
3 points or less
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

djkimmel

Go Badgers!! (In honor of #2, #44 and coach dantonio for not sending a clear message to the fans.)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

Curious to see how State handles a high powered offense like Wisconsin.  Still rooting for the Spartans by a field goal though.

Also, when you said Badger beating I thought you meant the Spartans beating up the Badgers...

cameraguy

Will it be a football game or hockey or pro wrestling or an MMA fight? Or all of the above like the last Spartan game?!

Durand Dan

You forgot to list that MSU will probably win!!! ;D

Durand Dan

Quote from: djkimmel on October 22, 2011, 03:20:14 AM
Go Badgers!! (In honor of #2, #44 and coach dantonio for not sending a clear message to the fans.)
Better the player gets Disciplined for a field infraction rather than for holding up a party store ;D

djkimmel

Quote from: Ellipsis on October 22, 2011, 10:53:46 AM
Curious to see how State handles a high powered offense like Wisconsin.  Still rooting for the Spartans by a field goal though.

Also, when you said Badger beating I thought you meant the Spartans beating up the Badgers...

Could go either way that way, couldn't it... hmmmm.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: Durand Dan on October 22, 2011, 03:28:09 PM
You forgot to list that MSU will probably win!!! ;D

Did I? Oops. Sorry. I'll adjust the poll later tomorrow or so... ;D

djkimmel

djkimmel

dantonio has earned a little of my respect back now that I hear #2 was suspended for one game. Makes me feel a little better about him. Still rooting for the Badgers this weekend only.

YpsiBass

bigjc

djkimmel

That was hard to believe. I told my wife (she was not so secretly rooting for msu since she works there) my heart was no longer in it as soon as I found out dantonio had suspended the worst of the mma fighters (#2) from the week before. I did pay more attention in the final quarter when things got exciting. The outcome didn't matter to me much anymore though I hate it now that the sec turtles can hoot all the more online about the overrated Big Ten... yuck!

I hope a team or two in the Big Ten gets a crack at them in the bowl season. They remember the times they beat us but not the times we beat them. GO BLUE!

djkimmel

Oh... and I'm done rooting against the spartans. Back to just rooting for my team! I'd rather the spartans win. Things are so gloomy around town on the weeks they lose.

cameraguy

Oh yeah. There was a football game last night. What happened?  :P

djkimmel

No penalties. I guess the coaches did some talking or changed the game plan. I don't know. But the spartans won with no time on the clock on a Hail Mary rebound touchdown. I think that player was shocked for .005 seconds that the ball bounced right into his hands from the end zone before he realized he needed to now get in the end zone. Looks like sparty wanted the win more than the badgers did.

1javelin

Still no credit Dan!! Unbelievable!!  We hold the highest scoring team in the country to 30 and beat them, and you still don't give us credit!!  That's ok, maybe next year they'll take it easy on little sister.

1jav ;)
Live to fish, Fish to live.

djkimmel

Two things... 1) sparties get big heads real fast. I don't want to help because it isn't healthy ;D

2) Things will return to normal and luckily I will be too busy cheering on my team to rub it in... :o

1javelin

Haha, I know they get the bighead disease, like last year.  I think you'll have a good team in Michigan before too long.  I think Brady Hoke is a bumbling idiot that doesn't know how to talk to people, and that's similar to Les Miles, so things may turn around real fast!!  I would like to see Big Ten football continue to show some good teams every year, so the SEC can realize they're not the catch-all of college football.

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

djkimmel

I've been tired of sec and pac-10 crowing for years. Even when we beat them... which we do sometimes beat them. I was in Florida at a breakfast restaurant after Michigan beat bama in the bowl game in 2001. There were lots of bama's around us and they were pretty grumpy. I feared for my life when I realized I had my colors on... but I was hungry so I made it through breakfast alive (only a little smirking... tiny teensy bit)