Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:50:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Grandt Rods will be at the Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids March 15-18 2012

Started by djkimmel, October 16, 2011, 06:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

Long time GreatLakesBass.com sponsor Grandt Rods has announced that they will have their world class fishing rod display at the 2012 Ultimate Sport Show in Grand Rapids at DeVos Place. The 2012 show is scheduled March 15 - 18.

Grandt Rods has a huge collection of quality fishing rods in a range of models, sizes and styles! You owe it to yourself to make a trip to Grands Rapids to check out Grandt's huge selection of rods in person! I have a growing collection of Grandt Rods that I use including my all-time favorite spinnerbait rod - the All American Pro Series C10 7' high modulus graphite casting rod that is light and very sensitive!

Grandt Rods have a unconditional lifetime warranty and are MADE IN AMERICA!

Buying direct from Grandt Rods at the outdoors shows always features a BIG pricing discount over retail pricing on the Grandt Rods website! Once you buy a rod from Grandt Rods at the show, you lock in that lower pricing for future purchases as a repeat customer! Don't be surprised if you run into me shopping there for a new rod or two!

Make sure you tell Grandt Rods you are a GreatLakesBass.com member!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BrianB

I will be in the booth with Grandt at Grand Rapids so come see me. We will get you set up with a new rod for the up comming season. Remember All American Made with an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.

djkimmel

I'll be checking out the American made, lifetime warranty rods. Not sure yet what I'm looking for but I'll know it when I see it!

Mike S.

Would I be able to exchange my broken rod there, without having to ship it?  I still have the one I broke at the DK Open on White almost 2 years ago. Don't know why I haven't sent it in, would much rather get one the same day if at all possible.

djkimmel

Should be able to. Call Grandt Rods to make sure they will have a replacement available and confirm just to be safe - 847-577-0848.

BrianB

The Show is comming up soon. Thursday March 15 is the first day of the Grand Rapids show.Come check out the the newest series of rods from Grandt. The Payara has been hit at all the shows. This new release can only been bought and see at the shows. I will be in the booth the whole week we are there. So if you are looking for a new bass rod check out Grandt Rods all made in the USA with an Unconditional Lifetime Warrenty. Dont forget to look at our other sereies of rods to Stealth series, Glass rods, XHL70 , XLH70 Reseve Power and our All American Pro Series.

See you there
Brian Belevender

djkimmel

Thanks Brian.

I really like coming down and looking at all the rods. Trying them out in hand does help. You can see they are quality, light rods. Very sensitive, and made in the US.

Grandt Rods is cutting prices by 30% if you buy at the show (and no shipping)! Looking forward to getting a feel of the new Payara series though River Rat says they are so light you can barely tell you're holding them!

PLUS, if you buy at the show at the 30% reduced show pricing, you can order future rods directly from Jim Grandt and Grandt Rods at that same low price, so it really pays to buy at the Ultimate Sport Show!