Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:58:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Detroit Lions 2011 Season Wins Poll redux

Started by djkimmel, October 05, 2011, 01:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Now that the Detroit Lions are off to their first 4-0 start in decades, how many games do you think they'll win?

More than 11 wins
3 (16.7%)
11-5
6 (33.3%)
10-6
6 (33.3%)
9-7
1 (5.6%)
8-8
2 (11.1%)
7-9
0 (0%)
6-10
0 (0%)
Less than 6 wins
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

djkimmel

The 2011 Detroit Lions are starting to make believers out of many! They are off to a 4-0 start for the first time since the Billy Sims days 30 years ago! The Lions appear to have no quit and that they are on a mission. A mission for the long-time faithful fans who never give up either maybe?!?

Vote your expectations, hopes (and even fears) in this poll. Lets see where this goes!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mojo

I went to his 3 touchdown thanksgiving game ...  the one that went into overtime and Chicago ran the OT kick off back ? Yeah that one.

Anyway - The Lions are just something else this year. Stafford is comparable to Brady. The Defense comparable to well... who would you compare them to ?  I can final take my son to an NFL game and root for the home team !! Yeah !! They have an NFL team that competes week in and week out. Before they were like a second string team. I couldnt use my $$$$$$ to vote for that product.  SO ..... enjoy this while Stafford is healthy cause I feel things could change in one hit. Lets hope not ....
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

So go to the game and start a 'protect the quarterback' chant!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

blakstr1

Quote from: Mojo on October 05, 2011, 09:38:07 PM
enjoy this while Stafford is healthy cause I feel things could change in one hit. Lets hope not ....

in this aspect i really dont think we are different than any other good NFL team, one hit, one injury, on slip on the side line marker can change a team's season, one spilled cup of coffee...this is even more apparent with the tight salary cap (cant believe i referred to millions as tight  :-\')  As good as Green Bay is, they will not win without Aaron Rodgers, dont even have to mention the Colts.  heck at least the Lions are legitimately in that conversation.  I firmly believe Stafford's first two injuries were a fluke, they have done well rehabbing him, lets just keep hoping that OL and the play calling keep him out of harms way.
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

LAPORTE

Im stickin with 15-1   The only loss will be a split with My Packers 
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

LAPORTE, you are very optimistic! I would like to see you be right. That would sure build some excitement and positive good times around SE Michigan!

YpsiBass

I think the Lions might have found a running game...

detroit1

That was the most fun i ever had at Ford field. It didn't sound so loud on tv, but outside the booth it was manic man.  Michael Buffer was an unexpected surprise, and if you were not there, he intoduced the Lions' offense, and got things started. Barry was there, the mnf crew, and susie "i want to kiss you" Kolber , and in front of me most of the game (on the field) was Detroit police chief Godbee, ( with 3 body guards w/armor). The play was a little sloppy, but they got the job done. Can't wait for sunday's game against a surprising 49ers, should be another good game. Get tickets for a game this year if you can....
WAVE THERAPY

blakstr1

i am still reeling over that game, i actually lost my voice on that early defensive stand where the Bears had all of the false starts, i and everyone else was so pumped.  We got to hand out with Chris Chelios at his bar before the game while watching the Tigers too so all in all a great weekend in the D.  Never been to a superbowl but i cannot imagine the absolute adrenaline in a building could be much different.  Awesome LIONS, just AWESOME!

Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

djkimmel

It looks like people are starting to believe!