Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:09:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

The Little Brown Jug stays with the Michigan students!

Started by djkimmel, October 04, 2011, 02:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

A short and rowdy raw video from my cell phone at the end of the Michigan Wolverines 58-0 trouncing of the Minnesota Golden Gophers - The Little Brown jugs stays with the Maize and Blue and is presented to the U of M students corner!

I was so tempted to reach out and give it my first ever touch - he stopped directly in front of me - but I thought I'd drop the phone and/or blow the video somehow! cameraguy runs through my 'shot' with the real camera at the 1:18 mark so he can get the official shot for the stadium big screen!

I think they like that Denard fellow!! ;D GO BLUE!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Another Great game! So much fun even if I have a few chores to do. I did not get stepped on by any cheerleaders this time by I did get hit in the back of the head by the baton twirlers as they passed by carrying the big flags! cameraguy tells me when I tried to duck that I just missed 'an elbow to the eye' from John Navarre who was walking in front of me to do his network timeout interview with the Big Ten lady.

At halftime my wife tells me she could see me on TV in the background of the interview with John Navarre. I was so busy trying to see what cameraguy was doing with this U of M TV shot that I didn't notice the Big Ten crew aimed their shot of the Navarre interview my way or I would have waved at her! Maybe even pulled off a soundless 'hi Mom!' Who knows ;D

Love The Big House!! GO BLUE!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

This is the immediate aftermath of the last score of the game - Courtney Avery's record-tying 83 yard fumble recovery for a touchdown! There was nothing between him and me but green field when he scooped the football up near the other end. I just wasn't fast enough with my phone camera to catch him but I got some of the rest of the team running into the end zone right in front of me as he streaked past me to the left where they then piled on him in celebration! Avery said one of the main things he thought when he looked up to see nothing but field was, 'I better not fall down.' I was thinking the same thing!

cameraguy

I think the members are stunned into silence...or haven't found this yet. ???

djkimmel

They were all watching the Tigers play. Wonder if any of them saw you? Were you outside?

I mostly put this up to remind myself how much fun it is to watch 'my team' win! And so I can watch it a few more times!