Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:45:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Easy contest

Started by djkimmel, July 19, 2011, 01:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

First member to post on here which GreatLakesBass.com sponsor advertiser sells Widowmaker tubes get a free pack of smoke gold/purple flake tubes.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LAPORTE

2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

Close enough Don. You're a winner!

Drop Shot Denny's Bait and Tackle

As long as you haven't moved in recent times, I already have your address and will ship them out soon. Thanks for being an active member.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LAPORTE

Firefighter Jeff

Holy crap Don, it had only been posted for less than 4 minutes. Nearly impossible to beat that, even if I had known the answer.  lolol

LAPORTE

Well he said it would be easy ..and It was ..lol

bob o

Quote from: LAPORTE on July 20, 2011, 06:46:50 AM
Well he said it would be easy ..and It was ..lol

it would be even easier if it was, say a donut eating or beer guzzling contest..............hmmm i just got an idea for some games for the frogs only thing  ;D

LAPORTE

thow in some pizza and wahala !!!  ;D

cameraguy

What does wahala taste like?

Redbone

Quote from: cameraguy on July 20, 2011, 08:39:29 AM
What does wahala taste like?
That would be a good name for asian carp. LOL

Quote from: bob o on July 20, 2011, 07:57:25 AM
beer guzzling contest..............

I'm sure I would place better in this competition than I do in fishing.  ;D

LAPORTE

djkimmel

Which is just down the street from Shrangri-La between Killarney and Blarney.

Guess I better have a few more of these soon. It brings out the 'best' in all of you (or maybe it is the heat?). Keep your eyes posted...

Redbone

Will you send me an email before you post it. ;) Thanks.

djkimmel

Sure... I'll make a note of that.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Redbone on July 20, 2011, 02:36:52 PM
Will you send me an email before you post it. ;) Thanks.

LMAOOOOOOO   :D