Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:16:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Win an Economical Bass Baits Lure Kit

Started by djkimmel, July 05, 2011, 11:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Supprise supprise...

Just one more and I'll have the lovely Vanna draw a name!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Big dreams

N Poor Boy's Double Skirt Darter
y EBB Stand Up Walleye
y Poor Boy's Blade Bait

NOT ELIGIBLE

BgD

djkimmel

Okay. Judges will check these entries tomorrow to certify if all 12 meet the contest requirements. Entries are not closed until the judges certify that!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

edyer

EBB Stix, EBB Craw,  EBB wacky jigs

NO ENTRY (only last one counts)

edyer

N EBB salty stix
N EBB Craw Beaver
N EBB Football jig

NOT ELIGIBLE

djkimmel

Well... with all the great products Economical Bass Baits sells, I didn't think this would be quite this hard!! ;D

Only 9 eligible entries so far with 3 totally unique products each all marked with a red 'y' and a red ELIGIBLE.

The ineligible ones are marked with a green 'N' for the duplicate products listed earlier by someone else and stating NOT ELIGIBLE. (Sorry anglers - please try again)

So 3 more people can enter or any of you who have already entered unsuccessfully can re-enter with new/corrected products. Please create a new post if you are re-entering. Only the latest entry is counted.

As soon as there are 12 entries or Tuesday, whichever comes first, we'll draw a winner! Thanks!!

Big dreams

Try this again:

y Insider Jigheads
y Pencil Drop Shot Weights
y Drop Shot Weights

and just in case...

Bullet Weights (doesn't count)

ELIGIBLE

Firefighter Jeff

Hmmmmmm If I could figure it out, most everyone else should have !!!!!!  lol  :)

djkimmel

I was thinking the same thing but I decided to keep that to myself ;D

Dan

y Poor Boy's Kickin' Darter Jr. - Walleye Colors $2.99 (http://www.economicalbassbaits.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2118689)
y Poor Boy's Bertha Bug $3.29 (http://www.economicalbassbaits.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2118854)
y EBB Hat $14.99 (http://www.economicalbassbaits.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2423941)

ELIGIBLE (you get extra credit for including the links ;D )
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

11 entrants now eligible to win a free box of lures where the hooks and jigs alone are worth it!! Room for one more entry today. Tomorrow, the lovely Vanna picks a winner!!

Skulley

And hopefully she'll pick me because I'm feelin' lucky!!!                :o

BD                                ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Are you feeling lucky? Well... are you??

Dan

I won the draft lottery once and got a trip to Fort Jackson, South Carolina. It was all expenses paid, and all inclusive. There was an awful lot of yelling and screaming though, and you had to get up early every day. The trip lasted six years. I learned that winning isn't everything.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

YpsiBass

PPPPIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

!!!

Skulley

Quote from: Dan on July 18, 2011, 10:57:58 PM
I won the draft lottery once and got a trip to Fort Jackson, South Carolina. It was all expenses paid, and all inclusive. There was an awful lot of yelling and screaming though, and you had to get up early every day. The trip lasted six years. I learned that winning isn't everything.

It is if the prize is Economical Bass Baits.

BD.                          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Big dreams

Quote from: Dan on July 18, 2011, 10:57:58 PM

Those all inclusive trips are the best.  I can't believe you won that!  Lucky guy.

Dan

BD you do know the art of the smooze!

djkimmel

No extra credit for sucking up! ;D (well... sometimes...)

djkimmel

Glad I posted that because the lovely Vanna (my wife Angie) randomly picked UAWBigDog as the winner of the FREE Economical Bass Baits prize pack!!! Congratulations BD and thanks to everyone for playing along.

More contests and free stuff coming soon!!

BD, unless you have moved recently, I already have your address. Will ship your prize out shortly.