Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:19:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Madwag Memorial Spring Open Pictures

Started by Dan, May 15, 2011, 12:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I took my new pocket digital to the Madwags Memorial, and wouldn't you know it had to drizzle off an on all day. Actually, the weather was quite good, but it made me hesitant to drag the camera out of the rainsuit to take very many on the water pictures.
If any of you have any fish pics from the water, I'd like to have some to post. My email is dshinebassman@yahoo.com. If you want any of these pics that are "full strength" send me an email, and I'll send them to you. To post pics on the web, you have to reduce their size, which reduces the number of pixels. They'll look good on the computer, but won't make a good print. That's why if you want to make a print you'll want the "full strength" pictures.
I'll have to make several post to get the pictures up. I took many more pics, but just picked out these to post. I'll send DK all of them, so he'll have an archive set.
Thanks to everyone who help pull this biggest ever event off. It was a lot of fun!

Picture 1 is djkimmel with 2nd place team of Jay-MadWags, Old$chool and special quest Liza Wagensomer

Picture 2 is Baybass, bassfan586, Firefighter Jeff and LAPORTE

Picture 3 looks like a pretty big deal is going down on Lake St. Clair... where were the rest of you?

Picture 4 is djkimmel with 2011 MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East champion skip johnson (LAPORTE had to leave earlier)
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Dan

Pictures: Set Two

Picture 2 is kyle boe, djkimmel and BrianB who won the Big Ugly prize - both helped with the event too

Picture 3 is djkimmel with ladies prize winner Laura Lisiscki who won a great gift basket courtesy of Liza Wagensomer's Spa
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Dan

Pictures: Set Three

Picture 1 is djkimmel with 3rd place team Mikeszr800 and markgoetsch

Picture 2 is djkimmel with 4th place team Eric and eetz

Picture 3 is River Rat holding the BIG drawing prize - the MadWags Memorial Grandt Rods Stealth fishing rod

Picture 4 is a couple Dan's - Durand Dan and Dan

Dan

Pictures: Set Four

Picture 1 is Mikesmiph slaving away at the grill cooking for ALMOST 60 people!!

Picture 2 is Dan with a Lake St Clair smallmouth bass

Picture 3 is the sign for the 1st MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East location - Harley Ensign Memorial Access Site at the end of the Clinton River

Picture 4 is River Rat holding the BIG drawing prize - the MadWags Memorial Grandt Rods Stealth fishing rod

Dan

Last Set

Picture 1 is djkimmel with 5th place team gunner7848 (Timothy Jacques of TJs Outdoor Filming with his brother Erik

And some of the big crowd who participated at the 2011 (and first) MadWags Memorial Members Tournament East May 14 on Lake St. Clair.

Skulley

Looks like a good time was had by all.  Sorry again that I couldn't make it.  Family and soccer comes first.  Alec had a great day on the soccer field and because we couldn't make it he dedicated his day on the field in memory of MadWags.  For the day and two games Alec had a goal and 4 assists.  He put together some plays that could be destined for Sportscenter.  Wags would have been proud.

One of these days, I am going to make on of these MadWags Memorial Opens.

BD                       ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Jay-MadWags

Great pictures.  The whole day was awesome.  I know MadWags would've had a great time.  Thanks to everyone who participated.  28 Boats!!  Huge turnout.  Liza had a great time.  To all the guys who brought food and cooked food, fabulous job. Many thanks to everyone.
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

Firefighter Jeff

Dan, It looks like you did a good job as official photographer to me !!!  Could you send full size pics to my email ???  Thanks  Jeff

Numbers 1,2,3,8,11,12,13,19,20