Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 09:17:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

BLACK FRIDAY AND HOLIDAY WEEKEND SALES - HUGE SAVINGS

Started by djkimmel, November 27, 2009, 05:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Check out www.greatlakesbass.com/blackfriday/ for savings on GPS, Fishfinders, fishing tackle, camping, outdoors supplies... pretty much anything you need for yourself or someone you want to surprise!

Many companies are holding 1 to 5 day special sales with up to 60% savings!!

Examples are the Humminbird 798ci Side Imaging GPS Combo unit with internal antennae for as low as $899.99. I have links up from a number of companies you can compare pricing on and check for additional savings.

A limited extreme deal is the larger Humminbird 997 c SI - HD Side Imaging Sonar Combo for only $1,499.88!! Go directly to www.greatlakesbass.com/blackfriday/gps.html to see that deal and more. Additional deals can be found on that page, or links that will take you to more sales.

A complete selection of fishinder/gps units from West Marine with online only pricing can be found at www.greatlakesbass.com/shop/westmarinee.html

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I buy quite a few things from Amazon.com to save money - more important all the time - so I compare their pricing often. As usual, Amazon.com is having a huge sale today and many items through Cyber Monday. Check out their special convenient Black Friday portal here -

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Here's some examples of how much you can save buying through Amazon.com at times - here's a range of prices they have for new Humminbird 798ci Side Imaging units right now (prices always subject to change without notice so act fast if you are ready):
$823.74 + $11.93 shipping
Gizmos For Life

$831.63 + $11.63 shipping
Sbulu

$859.49 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
Direct from Amazon.com

djkimmel

Found a 798c (external GPS antennae) even cheaper at Amazon.com - only $829.18 - not many left in stock and price is always subject to change!

djkimmel

Pretty good deals on Humminbird 997 and 1197 units also through Amazon.com:

997c

1197c

djkimmel

Besides the GreatLakesBass.com Black Friday and Holiday Sales main page, there are additional pages for category savings links:
GPS/Fishfinders
Camping
Walmart.com

Using any of the links to make an online purchase will provide a small commission to GreatLakesBass.com while not changing your great price you receive from the various companies at all. This will help keep GreatLakesBass.com growing. Thank you.

Mike S.

When I fished with Cy at the White Lake tournament, he has one of the Humminbird side imaging units, and it is sweet.  Very cool.  Bad part is is that it's probably worth more than my boat. ???

djkimmel

I will have one as soon as I'm able no matter what the value of my boat is. They are an awesome tool for fishing and learning about lakes. I already have a . Also very cool, but doesn't cover quite as much water as fast.

The down imaging add-in is pretty major to consider they are giving it to owners for free. If you haven't seen the picture in the products board, check it out. They've added in the new Lowrance similar color schemes which I do like the looks of. Saw one in action last weekend. I really like that they will be able to use the Lakemaster chips now too. I have a Lakemaster chip for Michigan. Really good lake maps.

McCarter

Renew your FLW OUTDOORS magazine subscription for only $5.00 for the year and get a free FLW HAT ( your choice Navy Blue or Camo )

Just enter promo code CyberM in the promo box.

Promotion ends Monday so hurry up why dont ya!

McCarter himself :-\'

Waterfoul

So do Greatlakesbass.com, yourself (and me!   ;D  ) a favor and shop the West Marine link.  You can't beat the deal on that 255W.

As for the side imaging... I LOVE mine most days.  Other days it's kind of useless (on featureless lakes they do little more than tell you where the drop off is...).  But on many lakes I've been fishing for years I've found things I never knew were there.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Quote from: McCarter on November 27, 2009, 11:58:03 PM
Renew your FLW OUTDOORS magazine subscription for only $5.00 for the year and get a free FLW HAT ( your choice Navy Blue or Camo )

Just enter promo code CyberM in the promo box.

Promotion ends Monday so hurry up why dont ya!

McCarter himself :-\'

If I read that right, you only get the electronic version of the magazine, not the printed version. Just so people understand the deal. It does say it includes Fantasy Fishing Players Advantage though.