Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 07:08:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

ROI Nemesis Baits Elite Series Reults Lake Orion

Started by McCarter, June 02, 2010, 09:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

Only 8 boats showed up for 90% payback.  Take a look at the numbers and maybe you will find some value in fishing ROI 8)

1st place McCarter/Barrows 14 lbs 6 oz $543

2nd place Oberski/Nociella 14 lbs 5 oz $170

3rd place Frisch/England 11 lbs 10 oz

4th place Majors/Miller 11lbs 7 oz

5th place Budnik/Budnik 10 lbs 13 oz

6th place Dippold/Toner 10 lbs 4 oz

7th place Head/Shively 5 lbs 4 oz

8th place Ray/Ray 3 lbs 1 oz

Big Bass Majors/Miller 4 lbs 5 oz $80

Next event will be on Pontiac Lake June 19th

McCarter himself :-\'

thedude

543$ for an 8 boat tourney.... that doesn't suck!
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

McCarter

im sayin.  i just cant believe we only had 8 boats.  no offense meant to NBAA but i heard they had over 30 boats for Lobdell.  im still sitting here scratching my head.

mikesmiph

These tourneys are all on my calender. Just have to get the time off from work. I'll be at every one I can. What a series. Awesome job.

Mike S.

Did you happen to see the pay out for the Muskegon lake tourney?  I'd say they're not doing too shabby.

Dinkfinder

My son and I fished this tourney, he made a comment to me on the way home "Dad, these guys are way cooler than other ones you fish with" no disrespect to any other tournament series out there, just the views of a 14 year old kid......

McCarter and Terri, thanks a bunch for taking the extra few with my kid that you did......He is hooked and is planning our attack on Pontiac, I've decided to let him make the calls on the water.......

ROI appears to be headed the right direction, along with K&D / Lunch Money and the Monster Quest...

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: McCarter on June 02, 2010, 10:29:38 AM
im sayin.  i just cant believe we only had 8 boats.  no offense meant to NBAA but i heard they had over 30 boats for Lobdell.  im still sitting here scratching my head.

B - remember it takes 2 years to build anytime sort of numbers no matter what the payout or carrots being given out.  2009 Lakeshore Elite Series 1st Event - 11 boats, 2010 same date same lake new faces = 61 boats
It will blow up it just takes one solid year of patience..................
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

Frank

McCarter

June 19th, this saturday.  your the 2nd person to ask me that.  where is it posted June 26th so i can change it please?

also, i dont think the fishing both tournament things is going to work.  would love to see you some fish with us.  This is the last chance to qualify for our championship, which will be small in numbers but big in payout.  We pay 90% back at the ramp, and the 10% is added to the championship payout fun.  the championship will be 100% payback plus whatever we end up with from all the other tournaments 10%.  it will be well worth it!  membership fee is only $10.

MadWags

McCarter is waaaaay cool. Did you see him in the TBF Junior Championship video? The guy is a shooting star! He will be very successful in life.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

McCarter

well, im 32 now.  when does the success start? 

Frank

mccarter,

It was on this site at one point, but it's definatley on royrandolph as the 26th.  one on one is the same day.  ill definatley be there on saturday, now with a partner.  I actually just had a convesation the other day with Mikesmph about the fact that there are no tourneys around here on saturday.  he is going out to gun lake.  we were thinking about it also, 2 1/2 hour drive.  But that kicks ass that its this saturday now.  see you then.

Frank