email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FLW Excludes us, Again!  (Read 1802 times)

jgip087

FLW Excludes us, Again!
« on: February 26, 2011, 11:26:57 AM »

All of you other Michigan college guys have to love how FLW excluded us from our own tournament on the Detroit River! How do you hold a tournament in the northern region but only allow central region teams to fish? It would be like hosting a northern division Everstart on Falcon just because the fishing is great! The whole college fishing portion has been flawed from the beginning.
www.sure-life.com - please help ensure the
survival of your catch
www.poorboysbaits.com

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: FLW Excludes us, Again!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 12:37:09 PM »

Is there a Northern Region event? And where/when is it?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

RipNLips

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »

dude, im so peeed about this. Wayne state is on the freakin river and they wont let me fish it! but i still have erie, 1000 islands and champlain, so ill keep my female doging down to a min.

Why are you fishin this year?
When in doubt, set the HOOK!!!

teej

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 10:38:57 PM »

Was hopin for a michigan sweep in this event before they announced it was in the central division so I guess we'll have to make the state of NY our second home (3 tournaments there, seriously?). I'll look for Illinois, Indiana, and possibly Iowa to do well on the river since they are familiar with fishing similar water the past 2 years on LSC and the St. Clair River during the Big Ten.

BTW, when are gonna have an all-michigan college tourney? We've been BSing about it for years

RipNLips

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 08:31:55 PM »

lets do it. on st. clair. everybody loves st. clair :)

How teams does MI have?

Wayne State,
MSU
UofM
Centeral
Northwood
Western
Eastern is making a team
I think Tech Has a team

this could be big.
When in doubt, set the HOOK!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge