Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:17:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Good Luck!!

Started by jcox7, January 30, 2011, 11:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcox7

Hey just a little shout out to TBF Members Chad Pipkens and Ryan Said though both of them are great friends of mine I still think it is cool that they are both very active TBF members!  Chad begins practice today for the FLW Tour Event on the Bif O in Fla this will be his first FLW Tour event as a Pro.  He did fish the FLW Series last year and had some success so GOOD LUCK to him.  The tournament begins Thursday I believe is what he told me!!

As for Ryan we all know that he is taking a LOA from the real world to try to "make it" in the Elite World.  He leaves today with his wraped Dodge Ram and 20I Skeeter.  He will be stoping in Fla on his way to the classic to pre fish the St John River and the Harris Chain the moving on to practice days at the Classic.  Ryan will have his hands full this year as he travels around the country living his dream!!

Lets all wish them the best of luck but most of all lets keep them in or prayers that durring all the fun and travel nothing bad happens!!

I would also love for any TBF members that post here to keep us all up to date on there tournament year!  So if you are fishing a larger event and you have a story to tell or would just like to say how you did and maybe what you learned that would make for good reading and show why the MICHIGAN TBF is where the best anglers in Michigan fish

djkimmel

You can follow tournament news about Ryan Said at www.greatlakesbass.com/ryansaid

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Best of luck to both of you, and any other members who are fishing big events. I know a few are fishing some of the opens. Veronica and I wish you all the luck and good fortune that is possible. We will be following you all the way.

jcox7

The Big O started today and I left out a few TBF of Mi members so good luck to Jason Knapp, Leo Ritter and Teddy Bradley also if anyone know of any TBF members fishing as co -anglers let us know.  Should be a great tournament I know Leo was boat 2 today Pipkens boat 13 and Teddy was like 28 and I think Jason was in the Nid of the pack, so if they have a few locked on beds they should have a good cance of getting there first.  There was a big fog delay this morning so we shall see how that effects the bite.

LGMOUTH

Looks like Jason Knapp had a good day with over 20lbs to bad thats only good enough for 47th place. Looks like the bite is awesome.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.