email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm not good at asking for things but I'm asking now  (Read 10525 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: I'm not good at asking for things but I'm asking now
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »

Thanks. Funny. Things are a lot better this afternoon now that we are both just kind of.... whoops, drifted off there for a second (ever fall asleep with a finger pressing on a key? ;D - pretty funny when you wake up).

Looks like recovery is on track now. I can do the Big Ten Saturday and Sunday, and the Moms will take the weekend shift. (still crossed fingers just in case). Appreciate so very much all the kinds words and friendship.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Genie

• www.MyFishingLogs.com
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Stop wishing and get fishing ...
  • View Gallery
    • MyFishingLogs
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 12:48:00 AM »

I knew it would be ok ...
Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.MyFishingLogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 03:23:52 AM »

Happy Days are here again.

fiker

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • PB small mouth
  • View Gallery
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »

Glad to hear it Dan.  Will continue with prayers until we get the all clear.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Rick Fike
Vice president & Program Director Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 05:28:59 PM »

Thanks so much. Way better night last night. Got more sleep for both of us. She ate some 'real' food today for the first time in a loooonnng time (Thanks Mom!!) and is so far tolerating it. Fingers still crossed. Probably be a while before we know for sure if a total success.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

FOB

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 05:44:15 PM »

Dan,
Prayer will continue till all is well. 
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010, 08:04:56 PM »

Thanks Ralph

Mojo

• Champion 206 - YAMI VMAX 250
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • To You; Who helped me grow my fishing roots
  • View Gallery
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 11:17:04 AM »

havent been on much & when I did - I saw this post. How inheaven do u live and sleep in this world without your soulmate. Couldnt be a more fearful place than to stand stonewalled face to face with that thought. I know youda traded places with her in a minute so she wouldnt feel any pain or hurt, but that is the man in you. Now you are through it, and she needed to learn how tough she really is. You two are special and the Lord was there with you two the whole time. Breathe it and be thankful.

Now the next step bro, how can I help you ? How can WE help you ? Whatcha need ? Im available this weekend if you need a body. Call me when you get time.

Mike
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 10:44:22 PM »

It's great to know people like you. Thank you very much.

She's doing a little better each day now. I just want that to continue (and maybe pick up the pace just a little :) )

baggerslimm

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 12:21:05 AM »

Dan sorry I did n't see this sooner!! You and your wife are in my prayers.. Hope things are going well for you guys..  Slimm
04 BassCat Cougar Ftd..

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2010, 11:53:10 PM »

Thanks. More improvement today, but she needs more rest.

t-bone

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2013 Ranger z520c & 2014 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2010, 08:26:29 AM »

Good news Dan - sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello at the big ten tournament but I had to run at the weigh in for another commitment. Great to hear that everything went well.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

VinceR

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2010, 08:53:27 AM »

Dan, I'm sorry that I didn't see this sooner. Prayers go out for Angie's speedy recovery, and for you to stay strong.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2010, 01:30:18 PM »

Thanks Vince and Terry. We'll take them anytime.

Terry, I looked for you but didn't see you though I knew you were there. I think the wind, cold and rain slowed my brain down a little more even than normal. There was a guy there with the Illinois team that looked like your brother. I almost said hi to him about 10 times thinking it was you.

t-bone

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2013 Ranger z520c & 2014 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 08:52:57 AM »

Yeah - I know who your talking about, he is one good looking dude!

I saw your boat take off at blast off, you weren't too many boats ahead of us. I think we were 27.

I'm just glad I made it back safe and sound with the kids. That was probably the worse weather on Saturday that I've fished in. Captain Charlie made a great call in the morning to stay off the lake, so we launched at Algonac. It helped to get a preview for Sunday as well. I've never fished the river, so I wasn't much help to the kids.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge