Bass Fishing Reports > Lake St Clair - St Clair River Bass Fishing Reports

Lake St. Clair Bass Fishing Reports

(1/12) > >>

WayneC:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Why spend a day on the water without the absolute best bass fishing information available?  We put an expensive rig out there, the best rods, the finest in electronics and a list of baits and presentations big enough to index with the Library of Congress so why not bring the most accurate, up-to-date information into the game plan?  Here's what you can do to get the most accurate and detailed bass fishing information on Lake St. Clair:

VISIT THE ST. CLAIR REPORT
www.stclairreport.com

For information about products or services call TOLL FREE - (877) 485-2223
or
Email at: Email Combat Bass Fishing™

(c) 2017 Wayne Carpenter

WayneC:
There's a good look at how the Marked Maps Live!tm chart looked just prior to "opening day" if you go to my blog at:

http://basstothefuture.wordpress.com/2010/06/21/lake-st-clair-opening-day-2010-wrap-up/

djkimmel:
PRODUCT UPDATE: For 2012, as of now Wayne is not putting out his weekly newsletter subscription but he and his staff are working on Marked Maps Live updates. See contact information for Wayne in this thread.

The really good news is The Complete! Lake St. Clair Bass Fishing High Definition Color Marked Maps Series bound, laminated chart book! This is a complete redo of the original black and white MMS1 (no longer being produced) now with 410 spots! Updated Spot Info! More graphics! All in Color HD produced by an expert 3D graphics designer!

HD Color The Complete! Marked Maps Series includes 27 top area maps of Lake St. Clair with detailed spot information, updated from the original series with updated wind management, GPS waypoints and more spot information and reference photos!

Available from the GreatLakesBass.com Store!

djkimmel:
The new HD Color Marked Maps Series 2 coming soon!

PABassfish:
Could I just buy the marked maps on the Mitchell's bay area ? I don't need the other spots and won't be able to afford the whol package

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version