email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: young bass kid  (Read 1287 times)

Young bass kid

young bass kid
« on: May 20, 2010, 09:01:47 PM »

Hello everyone my name Is Kelvin I live in flint I love to bass fish but don't have a boat I'm 23 years old and I just love it I took my family fishing yesterday and I caught a northen pike dan will put the picture up but also I was glad to catch somthing I would love to just get some friends In  flint to know where the bass are and just wont to go and
have some fun I just move to flint from washington dc and I'm a photographer but Love to bass fish all day and every day so if anyone is this and feel where I'm coming from reply help me out please family.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:44:13 AM by djkimmel »

MIBassKid

Re: young bass kid
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 09:48:18 PM »

Welcome Kelvin. There are quite a few young guns on this site, me being one of them. One of my buddies lives in schwartz creek and he fishes the flint river quite a bit for Smallmouth with some good success. Other than that I am not sure about that area of the state. Good Luck! Im sure others will chime in.
-Luke

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 04:02:42 AM »

I live in Flushing. You can fish with me sometime. Welcome to the site.

UAWBigDog

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 06:29:40 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Kid.

BD.                        ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

McCarter

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 07:30:55 AM »

Welcome to GLB, Kelvin.  Did you fish in the ABA a few years ago in the C.A.S.T. division? 

Redbone

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 10:07:09 AM »

Welcome to GLB!

;D

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Refuge Community Church
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 10:26:56 AM »

Welcome Kid.  I don't know much about the Flint area, but if you ever want to get up really early and drive down to Lake St. Clair, you can fish with us any time.   ;D
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church
www.refugechurchwarren.com

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com

motocross269

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 07:44:47 PM »

Kelvin, You should think about joining a Bass Club....It will give you an opportunity to get on the water on a more consistent basis and you will have an opportunity to learn from some great guys....

Most except members during the winter..

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Refuge Community Church
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »

Kid, we need another nonboater in the morning if you want to make the trip down!  PM me tonight if you get this and want to hook up.
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church
www.refugechurchwarren.com

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge