Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:29:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

FREE 2010 TBF of Michigan State Championship July 11 Muskegon Lake

Started by djkimmel, November 07, 2009, 10:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

The 2010 TBF of Michigan adult state championship will be held at Muskegon Lake on July 11, 2010. There will be no entry fee for this event to anyone who pays their entire required TBF member dues to a TBF of Michigan club by December 15, 2009.* This event will qualify the top 13 persons for the 2010 state team and TBF Northern Division Championship in September 2010 at Patoka Lake Indiana.

Member dues will be $75.
TBF Inc (national) $15
TBF of Michigan $25
FLW Outdoors $35

In addition to state team benefits, the champion of this event will receive the TBF of Michigan Living the Dream package worth $1,250 that includes all entries paid for the 2011 Michigan BFL events requiring you to wear the official jersey and speak about TBF of Michigan at each event.1

FLW Outdoors dues will be for the calendar year from now on. If your present dues do not expire on 12/31/09, your dues may be prorated. You will not have FLW Outdoors dues if you are a life member. Contact your club president or membership person is you are not sure about your FLW Outdoors membership, They can get you the correct amount from the online membership system.

FLW Outdoors dues now include Players Advantage benefits on FantasyFishing.com

TBF of Michigan Club list
Also check out The Bass Boys.

Contact TBF of Michigan membership director Dave Reault 734-718-4711 or assistant Jon Jezierski 248-835-8730 for more information.

*If you join a club after December 15, 2009, you will pay an additional $25 member state championship fee for a total of $100 dues. Anyone who signs up the last week before the July 11 event will pay an additional $25 state championship late fee making dues a total of $125.

1Angler must sign and follow TBF of Michigan Living the Dream agreement to receive this benefit.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Clubs still must send an equal number of boaters and nonboaters. Dave Reault is the tournament director.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Mark117

That's $75 total to fish a State Championship! AMAZING!
Call me before Dec, 15 and I will find you a club.

Thanks,
                                             jon

Waterfoul

We're working on finishing our club entry... I think we have enough boaters and non-boaters right now.  This is going to be fun!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Team houston

Dan, can I go to the bass boys site and re-up with the buy now button? Or do you need to set it up again?  Remember I am a lifetime member of FLW Outdoors.

djkimmel

Quote from: Team houston on November 10, 2009, 08:31:56 AM
Dan, can I go to the bass boys site and re-up with the buy now button? Or do you need to set it up again?  Remember I am a lifetime member of FLW Outdoors.

I will have it setup by this weekend. I will have a complete membership button for $75 + $2.50 electronic payment fee ($77.50 what I'm charged for the payment) for members who have to pay all, and a $41.50 button ($40 for state and national dues + $1.50 electronic payment fee) for the members who are life members of FLW Outdoors like me.

If I have any members who are the rare exception, other than life members, to the 12/31/09 expiration date, they can contact me to find out how much they owe before paying. I will handle those one at a time.

Watch www.greatlakesbass.com/bassboys/ for the update some time this weekend.

Anyone who wants to mail me the membership can send to (make sure address matches below exactly):
Dan Kimmel
c/o The Bass Boys
PO Box 152
Flint MI 48501

$75 if you are not a life member of FLW Outdoors, and $40 if you are a life member. Make the check payable to TBF of MI Inc so I can just pass it on directly. Deadline to avoid dues increase of an additonal $25 is 12/15/09 to me so if mailing, please mail before 12/10/09.

Need your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, FLW Outdoors member number if renewing and shirt size please.

Mark117

NBAA, BFL, LAKE DRIVE, BBT, SHORELINE, ROI OUTDOORS, TOPBASS, MICHIANA, & TBF MEMBERS!

CALLING ALL BASS ANGLERS......PLEASE JOIN US FOR A GREAT DAY ON THE LAKE. ;D

CALL ME IF YOU NEED A CLUB TO JOIN: Jon Jezierski 248 835 8730.

Thanks,
                                                  Jon
                                     Membership growth committee

djkimmel

I've received information that pro angler Chip Harrison will be the emcee for this event.

Mark117

WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR YOUR WIFE, HUSBAND, AUNT, UNCLE, OR FRIEND???

Support the TBF of MI.            Thanks!

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Waterfoul, I hope you make the state team. It is a fun experience. I even went a time or two way in the past as just the board rep and still had fun.

Waterfoul

Well, there are a lot of fishermen who know Muskegon Lake as well or better than I do, that's for sure.  I just hope I can get lucky enough to find enough fish to compete.

Jighead

Quote from: Waterfoul on November 20, 2009, 03:27:31 PM
Well, there are a lot of fishermen who know Muskegon Lake as well or better than I do, that's for sure.  I just hope I can get lucky enough to find enough fish to compete.
That's something I've kind of learned to combat over the years - not being intimidated by whoever else is in the field and what are they doing.  Keep your head down, your blinders on, and focus on your own plan.  If you start worrying about the other guys you'll loose focus on what is really important;  Catching your own fish.

Then if you're like me, you can spend the next two weeks second guessing what you did and wondering why you couldn't figure them out like the other guys did  ;D
www.YUM3x.com
www.BooyahBaits.com
www.XCaliburTackle.com
www.BomberLures.com
www.SilverThread.com

motocross269

Quote from: Jighead on November 24, 2009, 03:24:05 PM
That's something I've kind of learned to combat over the years - not being intimidated by whoever else is in the field and what are they doing.  Keep your head down, your blinders on, and focus on your own plan.  If you start worrying about the other guys you'll loose focus on what is really important;  Catching your own fish.

Then if you're like me, you can spend the next two weeks second guessing what you did and wondering why you couldn't figure them out like the other guys did  ;D

;D ;DI have been doing alot of that since I got back into this game a few years ago...  ;D 

djkimmel

Except for a certain day on St Clair a couple summers ago maybe... Wonderland something or other...?!? ;D

Jighead

Quote from: djkimmel on November 24, 2009, 10:29:01 PM

Except for a certain day on St Clair a couple summers ago maybe... Wonderland something or other...?!? ;D
Well, even a blind squirell finds a nut once in awhile.  We got lucky and found some big nuts  :D
www.YUM3x.com
www.BooyahBaits.com
www.XCaliburTackle.com
www.BomberLures.com
www.SilverThread.com

djkimmel

djkimmel

I confirmed this with Jeff Cox - at this time, the dues will remain $75 ($15 national TBF, $25 state TBF and $35 FLW Outdoors) for anyone who does NOT want to fish the state championship in July 2010 on Muskegon Lake.

Anyone who joins after the cutoff for early entry - 12/15/2009 at this time - who does want to fish the July 2010 state championship will need to pay an additional $25 to fish. So get your membership in early if you want to fish the Muskegon state championship for free.

Mark117

SethV

For the July 11 event, will the Big Lake be open or closed?