email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Linked Events

• TBF MI 2010 State Championship: July 11, 2010
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: FREE 2010 TBF of Michigan State Championship July 11 Muskegon Lake  (Read 11273 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: FREE 2010 TBF of Michigan State Championship July 11 Muskegon Lake
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 01:11:15 AM »

Good question to ask this weekend. I believe the last discussion I heard was open unless there were small craft advisories, but that is one of those things you want to confirm closer to the event before you practice one of your super secret spots somewhere else... :D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

motocross269

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 07:16:19 AM »

Good question to ask this weekend. I believe the last discussion I heard was open unless there were small craft advisories, but that is one of those things you want to confirm closer to the event before you practice one of your super secret spots somewhere else... :D

+1

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 06:26:38 PM »

Can anyone tell me when the draw will be made for partners?

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2010, 10:25:48 PM »

You will most likely get your partner the morning of the event at the pre-tournament meeting. Unless they decide to have a meeting the evening before. As soon as I hear what they plan to do, I will post it. You could contact Dave Reault and ask also.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Eric

• Legend
  • www.reelresponsesolutions.com
  • View Gallery
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »

Per the TBF website just now, registration will be July 10 at 5PM at Fisherman's Landing, and the meeting will be at 6:30.

Reelin Realtor

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2010, 10:57:24 PM »

The pairings will be done at the meeting.  Manditory meeting and registration at fishermans landing on the 10th the evening before.
Registration 5 to 6 meeting at 6:30.  Details at www.michigantbf.com

There will be food at registration.

Any questions please contact me at C21Row@aol.com or 734-718-4711.

Dave

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2010, 12:24:08 AM »

Thanks for the update Dave.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 08:24:00 PM »

Food? Groovy/ I like food.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge