email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boat Wraps  (Read 1923 times)

Dan

Boat Wraps
« on: March 25, 2006, 12:32:48 PM »

Watched Bass Tech today and they were putting on a boat wrap. Cheetam's request for a sight to look at the Elite Series wraps would be interesting. What I was wondering is if anyone around here does that kind of thing and about how much it would cost to spruce up the looks of my old Basscat Jag.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Dan

Re: Boat Wraps
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 12:43:19 PM »

This was a googled site that I sent a price request to http://www.azurevehiclegraphics.com/thankyou.php

There has to be some place closer than Texas though.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 02:22:39 PM »

I saw this company - SignZoo on one of the tournament sites - they say they have a national network of installers: http://www.signzoo.com/marine/marine_installation.php

I think Gemini Sports Marketing does wraps too - they are in Minnesota. I like their embroidery service. Yup - you can see the Brauer's wraps here: http://www.geminisportmarketing.com/wraps.php

I also think I remember someone in the Pontiac to Detroit area saying they could do wraps. I'll have to think on that one. Someone on this site or maybe lsc.net mentioned that one.

I remember reading one or two of the bass pros also is involved in a wrap business, but I think that is in the SE US, or possibly in the mid-South.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 02:27:20 PM by djkimmel »

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Skip Johnson

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 05:25:30 PM »

http://www.imageauthentics.com/contact.htm
 theres a wrap place by me in whadams, MI 10 miles west of port huron, theyre ad includes boats but I have never seen theyre work.
Go Big or Go Home!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge