email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extremists like this lady..  (Read 13606 times)

bassassasin88

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
Re: Extremists like this lady..
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 10:49:17 PM »

I thought I was the only one to fish for cats. Me and my buddies drive up and down the side streets trolling for them. Sometimes take them home and throw em in the livewell. They hate water.

UAWBigDog

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 06:02:20 PM »

There are a lot of misinformed and uneducated people in this world.  I read the website.  What a crock!!!  What's next.........fishing for cats???

BD             ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bassmandan

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 04:28:29 PM »

What's next.........fishing for cats???

BD             ;D

uhhhhmmm....no, i have no idea what you are talking about >.>
"dont stop keep fishing"

UAWBigDog

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 07:59:53 PM »

I thought I was the only one to fish for cats. Me and my buddies drive up and down the side streets trolling for them. Sometimes take them home and throw em in the livewell. They hate water.

I usually like my cats right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.  Sometimes they are good slow cooked in the crock pot.    :o

BD              ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bassassasin88

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 10:12:21 PM »

Thats awesome. I am sure we have all ate cat at one point. Isnt that what almond chicken is? The chinese restaurant down the street is named kittys. Glad to see someone with a good sense of humor, its refreshing.

UAWBigDog

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 06:30:47 AM »

Now I am getting hungary!!!!  I think I'll head out to the kitchen for a little leftover Crockpot Cat. 

BD          ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

zooker

• Fingerling
  • the southern bass guy
  • View Gallery
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

when ya graduate to chunkin cranks for the hard fighting lab retriver let me know...

i am going to fish there dock weather they like it or not.. anything inside the full pond water level is controled and owned by the company or controling fixture that owns the water rights.. not the local lake side land owner...a privately owned dock in most lakes is regulated and permited. by the controling agent...
here in nc the "permit holder" must place his tag with in 30 feet of the land end of his dock.. here all docks are inspected yearly.. if found unsafe the permit owner gets a happy $500 fine plus is banned from using there dock..

only time i got cussed out is when i hung a lucky craft in a carpet-dam cross wind- and proceeded to cut a 12" square chunk out of the carpet.he peeed me off and i cut more out..

zooker 

live from the land of the crankbait...

UAWBigDog

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 07:57:27 AM »

when ya graduate to chunkin cranks for the hard fighting lab retriver let me know...

I don't think it is as fun to fish for labs Zook.  After all a lab retriever can be a very good hunting dog.  Cats are not used for hunting so they fall into the "hunted" catagory in my mind.    :o

BD            ;D

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

bassaddict

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »

I enjoy fishing for cats. You wouldnt believe the meat you can get out of em. Hard part is finding a good way to cook em. Deep fried is a personal favorite. Served with a side of hushPUPPYS. Dont even ask for that recipe. Im sure ill be gettin a visit from peta now.
Think with your flippin stick jimmy.

TritonTR20

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 08:33:58 AM »

smoked is really good! But deep fried cat on a stick is a personal favorite...

Lightningboy

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 11:01:48 PM »

Blah, blah, blah.

Some people got way too much time on their hands.  They usually end up filling it by sticking their noses into others lives. 

The devious part of me dreams of buying a house in a pretty neighborhood with the usual busybody association.  I'd redneck 'em to death!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Help Keep GLBass.com Growing
Visit the GLBass Stores

Buy GLBass.com Apparel

Buy Almost Anything from
the GLB Amazon.com Store

Online Shopping Links Available Here. Some Internet only specials!

GreatLakesBass.com Marine
Weather Portal Page

Check out Dan's Sponsors
Ranger Boats
Yamaha Outboards
Combat Fishing
Xtreme Bass Tackle
D & R Sports Center
Flint Sign & Design
Deka Battery

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | GreatLakesBass.com Apparel | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge