email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help me!!  (Read 1044 times)

goodbass

help me!!
« on: May 31, 2019, 06:12:19 AM »

It hasn't been long since I started fishing. I heard the bait is the problem. Can you recommend a good one? I've heard there's a bait that uses ingredients to attract fish. so I am interested in it. If you recommend it, I'll try it and write it later, regardless of the price. 

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
Re: help me!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 04:55:24 AM »

There is no " super bait " . That's why a lot of us have garages full of tackle. Your bait choice depends on time of year, where you're fishing, what species of fish, weather, what part of the state and many other things. Many of the bait companies add attractants so their baits, especially soft plastics. What part of the state are you in? Maybe you could ask one of us to take you fishing and show you some things. 

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 06:27:52 AM »

I agree with Mike.   If you are new to fishing use worms or nightcrawlers and learn to catch fish first.  A worm and a hook is probably the best fish catcher out there.  Once you get the process down you can experiment with artificial baits.  Enjoy the time outdoors.  There are many You Tube videos on how to get started.

Have fun.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 10:12:41 PM »

What part of the state are you in? Maybe you could ask one of us to take you fishing and show you some things. 

Remember, this Internet thing is global... might be a long drive for a fishing trip. Plus, there's that Pacific ocean thing in between you and Korea... Sometimes these kinds of posts are a little fishy but I've kept my eye on this one and nothing much has occurred...

Risky trusting my memory, but I believe there's some largemouth bass stocked in Korea. South Korea anyways.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

21XDC

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 10:51:51 PM »

Berkley GULP!  :)
2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 07:12:20 PM »

Maybe some kind of 'sucker.'

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge