email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boater wanted for FLW Lacrosse WI  (Read 2331 times)

pcase1060

Boater wanted for FLW Lacrosse WI
« on: August 19, 2008, 04:56:06 PM »

I know that its getting pretty late in the game but i just found this site.  I am looking for a boater to guarantee with for the FLW Great Lakes division tournament on 9/12 in Lacrosse WI. If you or anyone you know is interested please send me a pm. I don't really want the same thing to happen like at Prarire where I didn't get to fish.

Thanks

Phil

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Boater wanted for FLW Lacrosse WI
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 07:20:05 PM »

Phil - did you post for a boater on the BFL discussion boards too over on flwoutdoors.com? You probably did, but I want to make sure. There are only a handful of Great Lakes division anglers on here so far, but I sure would like to have more if you can spread the word. It will be good for both of us.

Thanks for signing up and I hope you get a boater!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

pcase1060

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 08:31:11 AM »

FLW's discussion boards is being re-done at the moment, and will not be ready until Aug. 21st.  I am told that they are making it a lot easier to find boaters and co-anglers.  As far as spreading the word about this place I will try my best, I started late this season (my first season) so I don't know a whole lot of people there, but I will tell the few that I know about it.

Phil

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 12:40:55 PM »

Hey - thanks for signing up and spreading the word! Good to hear their discussion boards are being fixed up.

I'm thinking who I might know to contact over there that could help? If I come up with anything, I'll shoot you a message. Good luck! When you want to fish, you ought to get to fish.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

FOB

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »

Phil,

Just called a long time friend that fish's that division.  Asked him to call around and let me know asap if anyone needs a Non-boater.  He will let me know, and I will pass it on to you.

Good luck,
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 08:53:04 PM »

Thanks Ralph!!

pcase1060

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 05:40:41 PM »

Thank you Ralph, I really appreciate the help.

They just updated the FLW web page, looks nice, I have not had time to look around to much yet.

DJ I was thinking about a way to spread the word of Great lakes bass, maybe a pro shirt with the address embroidered on the back?  Some thing like a ... sponsorship.  LOL just a thought.

Phil

bshaner

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 12:06:57 PM »

The back of the line for DK to sponsor people is  <======== that way.  I think my ticket number is like 597 and he's now serving  ticket number 001.   :D ;D :P

On a side note, has Wisconsin, specifically the River, recovered yet from the flooding?

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge