email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for those killed from Lanse Cruise High  (Read 2223 times)

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Refuge Community Church
Prayer for those killed from Lanse Cruise High
« on: April 14, 2008, 10:23:40 AM »

A close friend of mine is a teacher at Lanse Cruise and was greatly affected by the death of the teenage boys who were killed in that awful car wreck this past week.  It was a terrible tragedy, but even in the midst of it, God is doing some amazing things.  One of the boys' funeral was yesterday and the amount of students that showed up and heard a life-changing message was amazing.  I hear the pastor did an outstanding job of communicating with these kids.  So please pray for the families of the boys who were killed.  And please pray for the young man who survived.  He was the driver and will have a difficult road ahead.  He's dealing with enormous guilt and needs God's comfort. 
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church
www.refugechurchwarren.com

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com

fiker

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • PB small mouth
  • View Gallery
Re: Prayer for those killed from Lanse Cruise High
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 07:09:11 PM »

I can feel your friend's pain.  Those of us in the teaching profession, especially at the secondary have all felt it.  It's a real kick in the teeth to be so close to students like that, only to lose them.  Our students become one of our own.  I've had students killed on the way to school, commit suicide, die on the weekend.... It's tough.

My prayers go out to all those affected.  The families, friends, fellow students, and the teachers. 

May they each know the peace of Christ in their time of need.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Rick Fike
Vice president & Program Director Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge