email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Linked Events

• TBF of MI State Championship: June 08, 2008
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bass Federation of Michigan 2008 State Championship Jun 8 Mullett Lake  (Read 16905 times)

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website

I have a camp site at Aloha State Park right on the canal. Just me and a big tent. BUT! I snore like a bear without my CPAP machine and have yet to get battery supply for it. LOL!
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

LAPORTE

Thanks guys I talked to Stackenem after the post. Im going to be hanging around his site for the nite....I think all of the GLB folks need to meet up at someones campfire for awhile Sat. nite .... what do you think ?

Don L
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Hooksetter

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 2002 Bass Cat Pantera III 2013 Ford F-150
  • View Gallery

Madwags,

Is the canal called the boat basin on the site map?  I have never been there, can you leave your boat in the water? If so, beached or docked?

Is anybody else staying at Aloha? I am hoping to head up on Tuesday to do a little pre-fishing, maybe even some catching.

Willie
Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

A lot of us are staying at the park. I'll be on a corner on the way to the ramp. The boat basin is what Wags is talking about.

You can leave your boat in the water - beached - no docks. It's easy enough and you can charge your batteries if you have a long cord. Make sure you don't electrocute yourself.

I'll be up there sometime on Wednesday barring surprises.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website

Yes that's right. Dan and I will be having the Team Bass Boy meetings at my site. There we will discuss where fish can be located, how to catch them and what we need to do to make sure The Bass Boys are represented in the State Finals on Lake St. Clair. My boat will be an open book and if anyone needs baits I will happily lone them to you.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge