email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boat Decals - Winter PROMO  (Read 782 times)

Team KaRu

• Fingerling
  • President, KaRu Lures
  • View Gallery
    • KaRu Lures
Boat Decals - Winter PROMO
« on: December 23, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »

Karl and I have just put in an order Crazy Elvis Signs" for windshield decals for our Pro-Staff and Field Staff Members. This is the KaRu Lures logo (just the lettering of KaRu Lures logo in orange) -

We have discussed the potential need for large boat decals with Kelly from Crazy Elvis and if you are interested in buying a set of the large 48" long x 8"height KaRu Lure decals please let me know ASAP (PM me). They are made of marine quality vinyl with a nonfading factor of 8 years. KaRu lures mini "boat wrap".  As a Winter promo, if you purchase a set of large decals for the side of your boat, KaRu Lures will add "FREE OF CHARGE" a windshield decal for your vehicle. The price for a set is $55.00 (total cost includes the shipping!) This PROMO will expire at the end of January.
Kelly asked me to pass along that if you would like a larger or a "custom" size decal to please go to the Crazy Elvis website and request directly. www.crazyelvissigns.com
Happy Holidays!
Rudy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge