email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you use one of our affililate links please read this  (Read 662 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
If you use one of our affililate links please read this
« on: November 26, 2014, 08:04:00 AM »

If you are kind enough to remember to click one of our affiliate links (like the ones in the green on the right side of the forum) FIRST before visiting one of those websites, and you make a purchase, if you are not already a member of the GLBass Friends group on this forum, please send me a PM or email (http://glbass.com/contact ) and I will confirm the sales date and add you to the group.

You get extra benefits on the forum such as more PM storage, along with future benefits in the updated version of the website coming soon.

If you just made a purchase at Bass Tackle Depot you are a great example of someone who makes a positive difference for me keeping GreatLakesBass.com running. THANK YOU and please contact me to get credit and acknowledgement for making a difference that means so much to me I cannot say thank you enough!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TimH

• GLBass Champion
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
Re: If you use one of our affililate links please read this
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 04:58:36 PM »

Dan,

I just placed a Bass Tackle Depot order using the link on Greatlakesbass.com.  I then jumped on here and read your post...very odd coincidence on the timeline.  Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: If you use one of our affililate links please read this
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »

Odd coincidence... That's why you are better than a friend. You're a Champion!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Thank you!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge