email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wed. 6-6  (Read 1741 times)

Revtro

• Legend
  • I'm not an addict, I can quit anytime!
  • View Gallery
    • Refuge Community Church
Wed. 6-6
« on: June 06, 2007, 02:27:24 PM »

Got out this morning with Motocross and had a great day.  He was a great partner for the day and I was really glad to get to know him.  We did pretty good today considering the cold front that blew through.  We hit 4 areas and caught fish in every one of them.  My guess is that we boated around 40 fish this morning with about 30 keepers.  We didn't get the size I was getting last week, probably due to the bluebird skies and colder temps, but we did manage about 15 pounds for the morning.  We got 5 that we're sure were 3 lbers.  We also boated a lot of 2.5's.  All in all it was a very good day to be out.  Clear skies and calm water for the most part.

Unlike last week, the bass were willing to bite jerkbaits and I even got one on a medium diving crankbait.  So moving baits were starting to come into play.  Green tubes were the deal again for the most part though.  Most of our good fish came in 8 FOW or deeper around rocks or wood with scattered weeds.  We did good along the mile roads, but the best fish came a little deeper, 8 to 10 ft.  We worked our baits sloooooowwwwly for the most part.  But a quicker cadence on the Pointer 100 managed a few small fish.

Moto, you were awesome to hang out with.  You're invited to fish with me anytime you have a free day!  Thanks for being a really fun partner to hang out with.  Looking forward to next time!
Tom  <><

Refuge Community Church
www.refugechurchwarren.com

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com

motocross269

Re: Wed. 6-6
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 02:44:49 PM »

Thanks alot Revtro...I appreciated you putting me on fish today.  It really helped my confidence after I pretty much fell on my face this past weekend at my tournaments. 
I can't wait to get back out there and slay some more out of that nice Cat.
B
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge