Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 01:52:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

BFL All American

Started by motocross269, May 31, 2007, 06:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motocross269

Weights look really light at the BFL American.  It looked like almost half of the Cos zeroed.  I think around 6 lbs is leading it on the boater side..Derik Cummings is somewhere in the top 15 with around 3 lbs.  That is the only name that I recognized from Michigan.  I know we had a few Co-Anglers in there...

djkimmel

Stoker qualified - member of this forum and The Bass Boys.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

cummins ended up 12th(boater) and stokes was 10th (co)..Great job.

dashaver63

Those weights look alot like what we have down here in Ohio. I have a lot of respect for all of those guy's. To keep your focus looking for one bite in an 8 1/2 hour day is tough. Believe me, most of our state TBF events are that way. One fish will qualify you to move on. I was fortunate enough to find 6 keepers from the back of the boat on Indian Lake during our regional and finish 9th. (actually culled) But 90% of the field will get 3 or less for 2 days. Limits for the most part are unheard of.

Eric

I drew the co-angler that won in Wisconsin last fall.  The worst partner I've ever had.  There are very few people in the world I don't like, but he's one of them.  Of all the tournaments I've fished, there has only been 2 guys I wouldn't take again in a heartbeat.  He's one of them.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

McCarter

Am i the other one?  I probably got chew spit on your boat and now you hate me.  I understand.  I quit chewing if it helps.  8 days and counting.  Will you please take me fishing?  Please?!?!?!?

McCarter himself :-\'

Team houston

Lets hear the story. It could help us co-anglers with some do's and don'ts

Eric

Brian, you are disqualified form the competition.  >:(When we fished the ABA together, we were in your boat, so I guess I was the co-angler.  And the other times we've fished together, it has been by choice, not draw.  Yes, folks, I actually chose to fish with McCarter.  :o I learned my lesson, and it won't happen again, but........

Well, on second thought, since it is you, and you just had a baby, I guess I can give in and welcome you to my boat for a few minutes.  We do always have a blast, and usually find some good food, so maybe it is worth lowering the standards. :P
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com