email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best tournament ?  (Read 3699 times)

troutskin

Best tournament ?
« on: May 28, 2007, 03:14:37 PM »

What is the best fishing tournament in the Great Lakes ?

motocross269

Re: Best tournament ?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 04:06:41 PM »

These guys probably need more specifics on what you are looking for...Do you have a boat? Do you want to fish team?? Are you on the west side or east side?  Do you want to fish in the big water or stay inland??  How much money do you want to spend??  etc...etc...
If you are just getting started look at joining a local club.

troutskin

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 09:10:51 AM »

I usually fish in the Port Darlington area. Don't have a boat but usually rent a guide for the day.
Any of those clubs have websites that i could check ? And i'm mainly looking for daily tournament, the amount of money i'm willing to spend certainly depands of the prizes of the fishing tournament !

motocross269

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 03:33:22 PM »

Our club is Team Bass.  teambass.net.  We are based out of Davison Mi.  Just east of Flint.  There are also a ton of east side Michigan clubs.  I know there are a couple of really good canadien circuits, but I am not really familiar with them.  Someone on this site or lakestclair.net may be able to help you out.
B

jgip087

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 11:32:06 PM »

If you can find a partner the Wonderland Tournament on Erie pays $10,000 for 1st and the Super Bass on Muskegon Lake pays the same on a full field but look for around 6500-7500 in that one, still a great pay day if you win.
www.sure-life.com - please help ensure the
survival of your catch
www.poorboysbaits.com

SethV

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Chevy Trucks Rule!
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 11:41:18 PM »

I usually fish in the Port Darlington area. Don't have a boat but usually rent a guide for the day.
Any of those clubs have websites that i could check ? And i'm mainly looking for daily tournament, the amount of money i'm willing to spend certainly depands of the prizes of the fishing tournament !

Sounds like the BFL as a co-angler would be a good deal for you.  If you normally pay a guide, this is a much better deal!  You pay the entry fee and some gas money to the boater, and you get a shot at winning some money.  You will get to meet some great people, and while you may not always catch fish (you are fishing behind the boater) you will certainly learn from them.  Check it out at www.flwoutdoors.com

Seth
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Help Keep GLBass.com Growing
Visit the GLBass Stores

Buy GLBass.com Apparel

Buy Almost Anything from
the GLB Amazon.com Store

Online Shopping Links Available Here. Some Internet only specials!

GreatLakesBass.com Marine
Weather Portal Page

Check out Dan's Sponsors
Ranger Boats
Yamaha Outboards
Combat Fishing
Xtreme Bass Tackle
D & R Sports Center
Flint Sign & Design
Deka Battery

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | GreatLakesBass.com Apparel | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge