email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bass Master Classic 06  (Read 1662 times)

fishon1219

• Ask me about a new boat
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
Bass Master Classic 06
« on: January 27, 2006, 05:00:40 PM »

I was kicking around the Idea of heading south for the classic. I was wondering how many of you out there are thinking of going as well. I have made the trip to Orlando several times and can do it in just about 20 hours driving straight through. It sholud be a good time and at least we can get out of the cold for a few days.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

blakstr1

• TEAM BASS
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Blake's Excellent Adventures!
  • View Gallery
    • Team BASS
Re: Bass Master Classic 06
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 10:48:36 PM »

it keeps playing over and over in my mind...i should go, i should stay home... ???  SAVAGE went to Pittsburgh last summer and had a ball...this one is going to be something special, I can feel it...  I don't want to miss it.....but....

Savage

• Recovering Fish-aholic
  • Master Angler
  • Champions are made in the off season
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 11:19:09 PM »

I've been trying to talk my wife into going since the minute we left Pittsburg, no luck yet..... :(
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

carolina chip

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 09:22:08 PM »

I am leaving February 11th and wont be back till the Fat Lady Bass sings!  Letting the wife and youngins run with the duck and mouse whilst I head for water!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge