email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UPDATED Portage Lake Sign up Form - Katchem League One on One Series  (Read 3795 times)

Team Wood Tick

Please make checks payable to:
Scot Stodart
21770 Raspberry Ridge
Pinckney, MI 48169

$50 plus $10 optional big bass pot

20 Boat Max
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:48:51 PM by Team Wood Tick »

stackenem

I would be interested in this.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Team Wood Tick

Great, we are getting some positive feedback from people interested.  We hope to have our dates nailed down w/in a couple weeks but wanted to get a feel for how many anglers would be interested.  More to follow...
Thanks Mike

acummins

i would be interested if lakes were closer. i love the one on one stuff.

TimH

• GLBass Champion
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery

looks good.  I would give this some serious consideration.  I think the lakes are good choices and the entry fee is a good amount to charge.

JL

Yes I think the lakes are good choices as well.  River systems offer a ton of options.  I will be fishing this series as well.  Nice work!

JPA-

This looks good ,and I would be interested . How does one go about signing up or will that info follow later?

Team Wood Tick

This looks good ,and I would be interested . How does one go about signing up or will that info follow later?

It is a drop-in league so to speak....  The only tourney w/ restrictions is the Portage Tourney due to ramp size.  We max out at 20 boats.  As we come closer to the date I will see if the interest is over 20 boats, then we will do a pre registration for Portage.
thanks for your interest, should be a fun series to fish!
Mike

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com

Don't forget when you get a chance - enter your tournament schedule into the new MDNR fishing tournament schedule and results system - http://www.mcgi.state.mi.us/fishingtournaments/

That give people a centralized place to find them, and people can see where and when an event is already scheduled.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

LipRip

I vote that you change Lake Fenton to Whitmore Lake.....Bunch of tournaments going to Fenton this year, not sure why lol.

stackenem

I vote that you change Lake Fenton to Whitmore Lake.....Bunch of tournaments going to Fenton this year, not sure why lol.

x2
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge