email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New spots.....  (Read 5188 times)

riverrunner

New spots.....
« on: October 07, 2013, 10:24:37 PM »

I was able to make it out on the river Sunday , and had something to check out . I found a new spot , well actually a fish showed me . A bass was busting minnows , so I threw to him and Bam! It was a nice almost 4 pound smallie . The spot then produced 4 Largies on the next 5 casts . I wasn't able to stay and fish it some more . Sunday I went back and worked the whole area, I wanted to see if it was a one time thing . Water temp was 66 , light rain and wind out of the south 7-15 mph . My new find did not disappoint , 30 or so nice Largemouth in an hour and a half . Don't you love it when you find a new spot ?

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: New spots.....
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 02:06:53 AM »

Yes. Interesting that you caught a quality smallmouth there too. Sounds like you need to do a lot more investigating! Good luck! :)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

BIGSHOW

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 08:18:36 PM »

Want to maybe elaborate on this spot??? ;D   Goin out there
 in the morning

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 11:19:27 PM »

I'd say look for that same fish! :)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge