email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: four frog fish  (Read 7077 times)

karol

four frog fish
« on: September 02, 2013, 06:57:48 PM »

hey do these count for the frogs only contest? i got these this afternoon at dewart lake in the lilly pads with a zoom horny toad and my lew's combo with 17lb seaguar mono. they were 18" and 17.5 and 16" and 14.75 long. this is the best i've done in a long time

Firefighter Jeff

Re: four frog fish
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 04:07:59 PM »

Yep, look like fish to me.   ;D

Dave B

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:33:35 PM »

Nice looking bass !!!!!!

karol

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:06:06 PM »

hey firefighter, you have too much smoke on the water-i mean brain. thanks guy, you made me laugh..Karol

YpsiBass

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 1995 Stratos 201 Pro XL 225 Evinrude Vindicator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 08:56:13 AM »

They'd count more if you caught them on Foote Dam Pond and joined us this weekend...

We need another boater!

karol

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »

one of these days i sure want to, we have our sunday school class coming over saturday night and i'm cooking hot dogs.

where is foote point dam anyways?..karol

YpsiBass

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • 1995 Stratos 201 Pro XL 225 Evinrude Vindicator
  • View Gallery
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 05:23:49 PM »

Oscoda.  It's a bit of a drive for a lot of us. Looks like 3.5 hours for me, but the company makes it worth it.  For me anyway.

Firefighter Jeff

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 10:47:37 PM »

Karol,  glad you saw the humor.  Nice fish by the way.  Bet they were fun to catch.  Us Hoosiers need to stick together  !!!!!  :)  Do you do pretty well in the fall on Dewart????  I see it's pretty good in the early spring.

karol

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 04:54:38 PM »

hey jeff, this weekend we are irish right? just against that team from the outhouse-i mean big house ::)

in the fall the bass tend to hang out in the deeper water and that's where i'm stumped on how to catch them. but, one year in november my brother got a 5lb bass in shallow water on a smaller crankbait. so you have to keep looking..karol

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 11:13:11 PM »

Maybe if you spent some time in The Big House you could figure those bass out...?? I probably could. GO BLUE!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge