email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking For A Boater For Local Tournaments!!!  (Read 1032 times)

Ranger_Boats_Team_North

• Limit Out Tackle
  • Fingerling
  • Strike King Regional Pro Staff Member
  • View Gallery
Looking For A Boater For Local Tournaments!!!
« on: February 28, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »

Hello my name is Danny North. I live on Lincoln Lake. I'm looking for someone to fish local Bass Tournaments for the NBAA, ABA, or possible the BFL circuits. If you can help me in any way please E-Mail me at Ranger_Boats_Team_North@yahoo.com

Thank-you
   Danny North
Thank-You
Danny North
Limit Out Tackle

Ranger Boats
www.rangerboats.com

Patriot Custom Fishing Rods
(269) 628-5227

Strike King Lure Company
www.strikeking.com

KVD's Line and Lure
www.lineandlure.com

Reel Grip
www.reelgrip.com

2HANDEE
www.2handee.com

Stay-N-Charge
www.stay-n-charge.com

Skip Johnson

Re: Looking For A Boater For Local Tournaments!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 07:39:46 PM »

Hi Danny welcome to the site.
so are you a non boater?
If so ABA and NBAA are both great but if your a non boater and dont have a boater to team up with I would definitley recomend ABA, they have districts on both sides of michigan, I fish the east side and all are a great bunch of guys and very friendly and easy to participate with, they are always looking for non boaters the first eastern ABA tourney is may 6th at kent lk if you would like any more info just ask.
Go Big or Go Home!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge