email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 2013 ULTIMATE FISHING SHOW VOLUNTEERS List  (Read 11429 times)

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
Re: 2013 ULTIMATE FISHING SHOW VOLUNTEERS List
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 08:30:43 AM »

Any of you who volunteered and didn't give specific times, please find some open slots and let me know. There are still plenty of chances to mingle with some of the finest people in bass fishing. Not making any promises at this time, but I heard a rumor we MAY get a special appearance from a celebrity at some point in the weekend. You won't want to miss it.

markgoetsch

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 10:14:29 AM »

I can do the 12-3 sat.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2012, 10:21:11 AM »

Thanks Mark

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2012, 08:08:36 PM »

Shoot! I forgot AGAIN to add people to the helpers group!! Memory reboot. Next time you visit the forum after 8:15PM Friday 12/7/2012 those who are already on the list will see the private helpers board! Sorry!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 08:21:23 PM »

I can do anytime on Friday or Saturday.  You and Wayne work out who needs me when and I'll be there.

Rick - Wayne will have to take leftovers ;D

Why don't you pick a time or two that you like please rather than have Mike and I pick something?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 11:07:42 AM »

We still need quite a bit of help. If you are available, please pick a time and day and come help us. If you look at the schedule, you can see where the holes are. Thanks again to everyone who volunteered. I can't wait to see all of you again. It sounds like its going to be a great show again this year.

fuzzygrub1611

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 02:36:44 PM »

I can help any day any time.

Got Fish??

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 06:12:30 PM »

3pm-6pm Saturday sounds good or 10am-1pm Sunday. I will be there Thursday and Friday evening, too hang out and talk to all my fishing friends.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 01:50:16 AM »

Hey, you both saved me the time on my todo list! I was going to give you both a call! Mikesmiph will get you both on the schedule.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 01:50:56 AM »

3pm-6pm Saturday sounds good or 10am-1pm Sunday. I will be there Thursday and Friday evening, too hang out and talk to all my fishing friends.

Is 'She is a Keep Her' still coming to help out too?

todd postill

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2012, 06:56:33 PM »

i can help with tear down or help transport on sunday if u still need the help.will be at show all day on friday also.if not see you guys down there. 

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2012, 03:14:12 AM »

Thanks Todd. I'm sure we can still use some help with tear down. I'll put you on the list.

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2012, 03:24:04 AM »

We still need a little help. Especially on Thurs and Fri. Sunday evening is kind of weak. Any help you can give would be great. Thanks to all who are coming.

todd postill

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2012, 08:48:26 AM »

i will also work fri. 11-2 if it is open.my wife wont mind walking around for 3 hours.lol were usually there for the whole day anyway.

Waterfoul

• 7.89 New Personal Best!
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Is it tournement season yet???
  • View Gallery
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2012, 11:13:45 AM »

Hey Mike Smith, Fastrack (Marc) will be there with me (we're riding over together).  So he and I can work the same hours I'm scheduled... kind of tag team it I guess.  We both like to talk and know the benefits of being a Great Lakes Bass member. 
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2012, 05:05:54 PM »

Got you down Todd, thanks. I'll let Marc be a ghost. I ran out of room lol.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2012, 04:26:28 PM »

Hey Mike Smith, Fastrack (Marc) will be there with me (we're riding over together).  So he and I can work the same hours I'm scheduled... kind of tag team it I guess.  We both like to talk and know the benefits of being a Great Lakes Bass member. 

Through the miracle of the Modify button, fasttrack is now on the schedule officially. Thanks guys!

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2012, 05:00:13 PM »

Everyone who has volunteered and is on this schedule should now be able to see the private volunteer's only board too where we will post additional information for show exhibitor volunteers. Please refresh your browser while on the forum and PM me if you do not see the child board UFS Helpers Information inside the thread list on this board. Thanks everyone!

mikesmiph

• Mike Smith
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »

Show off

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 06:59:37 PM »

Maybe...? Mostly, I didn't want fasttrack to feel 'un'special.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge