Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:35:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Boaters and Non-boaters I have now for St Clair May 12, 2011 UPDATED 5/8/2012

Started by djkimmel, April 30, 2012, 03:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Here is just a list of the boaters and non-boaters I have down right now.

Some of the boaters are bringing family members, new members or friends along. Those already matched are in red. I have 22 boaters. 10 boaters available as of 5/8/2012 2:25 PM.

BOATERS (10 available)
VinceR
markgoetsch
MaizeNBlue
River Rat
LGMOUTH
BrianB
SethV
Manxfishing
BMall
Firefighter Jeff
old$chool & Jay-MadWags & Evan Wagensomer
bassfan586 & deepdiver
stackenem & TheFishinPollock
mikeszr800 & Mojo
Mikesmiph & girlscanfish2
tjrock & Randy Smith
huston & jvjohnson
t-bone & Andrew (nephew) & Laura Lisiscki (sister-in-law)
Baybass & Team houston
Revtro & ChadDa3mon
Cy & tevans
capt charlies charters & nephew & Cheetam

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Non-boaters in red are already matched up with family/friends/special requests. I have 17 non-boaters needing a boat verses the number of nonmatched boaters above as of 5/6/2012. I will do a draw as soon as I hear back from the people I have sent questions to and we are a little closer to even.

NON-BOATERS (17 need boats)
Ellipsis
thedude
jerkbait
KHefner
Hefinator
customfishn
Trux
Bassin Brett
Waterfoul
Dave B
mjm6
ROI Outdoors
TritonTR20
2k JIGS
csfishslayer
bob o
djkimmel
Jay-MadWags & Evan Wagensomer & old$chool
deepdiver & bassfan586
TheFishinPollock & stackenem
Mojo & mikeszr800
girlscanfish2 & Mikesmiph
Randy Smith & tjrock
jvjohnson & huston
Andrew (nephew) & Laura Lisiscki (sister-in-law) & t-bone
Team houston & Baybass
ChadDa3mon & Revtro
tevans & Cy
Cheetam & capt charlies charters & nephew

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

If I did not call your name, please raise your hand...

Seriously, if you believe you entered and your name is not on one of these lists, please post on this thread or contact me through PM to let me know. If I do not have everyone set correctly who contacted me through email, PM, phone, etc. I'm not surprised. That is my specialty! Same thing - whichever you prefer - post on here or send me a PM to set me straight.

We are obviously a little more non-boater heavy than I thought we were if I have everyone right. I'm waiting for responses from a number of persons to clarify exactly where we are at. I probably will not have my boat fixed by then but I can take a nap in my car while you all fish to make sure everyone gets out. I always feel like I need a nap after driving over there in the early morning. We usually figure out ways to make it work so no one panic just yet. Thanks!

SethV

djkimmel

djkimmel

I updated the list. We are still a ways off from even with a surplus of non-boaters. I am waiting for confirmation from 1 boater. I have confirm a few others I haven't heard from in a while just to be sure.

I may have 1 more change yet. Pretty sure I won't have my boat fixed by then unfortunately so I'm not much help.

bassfan586

Got one!

2k JIGS

djkimmel

Quote from: bassfan586 on May 01, 2012, 07:43:39 AM
Dan,  you can nap on my boat amd maybe catch a few fish

That sounds like a pretty good deal. The last time I napped on a boat in this event, I hooked a 5-6!! :)

djkimmel

djkimmel

Okay. We have gone the wrong way a little in the boater / non-boater ratio. Still working on it.

djkimmel

Waterfoul

If someone or a couple people want to ride over with me in the Tahoe (lots of room) from Grand Rapids EARLY Saturday morning I could be persuaded to bring my boat.  I have to make it a day trip though... heading back Saturday afternoon (after the feast!).
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

I hope someones takes you up on that. Still working on the situation.

1 boat closer with 5 more non-boaters than boaters. Still waiting to confirm 1 boater. Anyone heard from or seen Manxfishing? Getting worried. He isn't usually gone for this many days in a row.

Mike S.

Quote from: Waterfoul on May 01, 2012, 09:30:19 PM
If someone or a couple people want to ride over with me in the Tahoe (lots of room) from Grand Rapids EARLY Saturday morning I could be persuaded to bring my boat.  I have to make it a day trip though... heading back Saturday afternoon (after the feast!).

I can follow you, or you can follow me. Best I can do to get you to bring your boat.  By the way, don't forget your vest and mask.

djkimmel

We're inching closer to equal. 4 more non-boaters at the moment.

And I found Manxfishing. Should have known. He's at Patoka Lake fishing the NBAA National Championships.

Waterfoul

Quote from: Mike S. on May 02, 2012, 02:54:51 PM

I can follow you, or you can follow me. Best I can do to get you to bring your boat.  By the way, don't forget your vest and mask.

I just don't want to make the drive alone... done that several times and have nearly wrecked my rig on the way back by falling asleep.  So if I don't have a rider I'll still be tagging along with you as a non-boater.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Mike S.

Quote from: Waterfoul on May 02, 2012, 08:36:01 PM
Quote from: Mike S. on May 02, 2012, 02:54:51 PM

I just don't want to make the drive alone... done that several times and have nearly wrecked my rig on the way back by falling asleep.  So if I don't have a rider I'll still be tagging along with you as a non-boater.

Fine by me.