email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detroit River BFL  (Read 5857 times)

LUMBERLEO

Re: Detroit River BFL
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2006, 10:50:58 AM »

Hi guys, I'm a little late on this Post but waht a great day of fishing.  I had 24-03 out of the back of the boat, I will probably never do that agian.  Weighed out 23-03 because of 2 dead fish.  It was so rough we nocked the pumps in the livewell out.  I also had big Bass on the Co-Angler side 6-02.  I only caught 6 fish but they were all huge.  I have a sportsman question.  I had those fish by 1030am and was sure Culling would be tough.  My boater only had 12lbs and was disgusted with me, which I totally understand.  I thought ok I'll stop fishing until he has a good limit.  I think he took that as I was putting him down.  Then I'm like he thinks I'm lazy and a quiter.  Tell me boaters, what wuold you want a co-angler to do in that situation.  Do I keep fishing and shoot for 50 lbs, or out of respect do I stop fishing until he gets a good limit?????           Thanks, Scott

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 07:49:13 AM »

You paid to fish in the tournament, so keep on fishing. ;D
Don't worry about your boater.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

yukonjack2

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2006, 01:19:59 PM »

You are trying to win the tourney - shoot for the max you can get, till the last cast.  Never give up cause of what you think your boater may think -

Jack
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

LUMBERLEO

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 04:11:01 PM »

Here's the picture of co-angler big fish.? 6-02 Dosen't look that big but I'm holding it nextto one over 4.........

Dan

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 06:12:18 PM »

Nice!!!
A friend of mine is on St. Clair right now prefishing for the Stren Series event which starts Wednesday. Any advice?
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Team houston

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 08:29:41 AM »

With 24lbs in the boat there is time to have a seat, eat and drink something. You will need some more energy when you are catching that many hogs. Then its back too it.      Hey Madwags I left three of my clips in your livewell. Might want to pull them out so they are not banging around in there.

MadWags

• Life is too short. Go fishing.
  • GLBass.com Sponsor
  • Legend
  • Dan and I go back a little ways.
  • View Gallery
    • MadWags Website
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 07:47:56 AM »

Hey Madwags I left three of my clips in your livewell. Might want to pull them out so they are not banging around in there.

I have them. I'll bring them to the meeting Friday.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge