email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fairly easy contest  (Read 7971 times)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Fairly easy contest
« on: August 01, 2011, 01:50:42 AM »

The Mangler specializes in inexpensive but interesting and productive lures including some innovation and great variety for bass and any species. They're a sponsor of GreatLakesBass.com and have recently come out with a large number of nice-looking crankbaits, minnow baits, swimbaits, nice-looking topwater poppers, bait-face jigheads and more for prices that won't break anyone's fishing budget.

The first member who posts how many colors The Manglers brand new 5" swimbait is available in wins two original and unique The Squidy Mangler spinners.

If you haven't checked out their line of lures yet, you may be pleasantly surprised at the variety and multi-species lures available for great prices.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Durand Dan

Re: Fairly easy contest
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 04:26:58 AM »

It appears that the 5" swimbait has 6 color combos!

Baybass

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 10:38:02 AM »

5" comes in 6 different colors.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 04:52:00 PM »

That would be correct. You're a winner!! Don't let anyone say any different. I have your mailing address as long as you haven't moved in a while.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 04:52:46 PM »

5" comes in 6 different colors.

Right answer, but too slow. But since you took the time to check, I'll send you a bonus prize. Just email or PM me your mailing address.

Durand Dan

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 05:00:22 PM »

That would be correct. You're a winner!! Don't let anyone say any different. I have your mailing address as long as you haven't moved in a while.
Only if the contest is that easy do I have a chance!! ;D Thanks Mangler and Dan!!

Baybass

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 06:38:28 PM »

Yeah, i dropped service on my iPad and took me awhile.  Thanks for the consolation prize.  Nope I have not moved. 

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »

Yeah, i dropped service on my iPad and took me awhile.  Thanks for the consolation prize.  Nope I have not moved. 

Baybass, I had Durand Dan's address. I don't appear to have yours. Might be in a different database or something so please email or PM it to me.

Firefighter Jeff

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 11:21:13 PM »

Only if the contest is that easy do I have a chance!! ;D Thanks Mangler and Dan!!

Hey Durand Dan, what the heck you doing online at 4:26 am  ?????   ???     :)

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 12:38:11 AM »

He get ups EARLY!!

Durand Dan

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 03:39:23 AM »

Hey Durand Dan, what the heck you doing online at 4:26 am  ?????   ???     :)
I've been off work between projects a few weeks so I'm up to get out on the water early. Besides old guys can't sleep! ;D

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 10:00:53 PM »

I'm with you that last part. Been with you, unfortunately for a long time on that can't sleep part, though I'm not very good at getting up early either. Sometimes I still let someone make me get up early though. Luckily, some of the fish bite later in the day too!

troossien1

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 10:33:21 PM »

6 different colors!!!! haha am I too late?  ;)
Kistler rods

TheFishinPollock

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 03:04:09 PM »

You have troubble getting awake in the morning Dan.. Say it ain't so  ;D
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 03:39:01 PM »

6 different colors!!!! haha am I too late?  ;)

You missed it by 'that' much...

Okay, you actually missed it by 11 months... ;D

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »

You have troubble getting awake in the morning Dan.. Say it ain't so  ;D

I have a little trouble waking up in the morning... really, not all that bad. My 'morning' just happens to be a fair amount later than some peoples' morning.

Probably time for another contest?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge