Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:53:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Zona and KVD

Started by Skulley, February 12, 2011, 09:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulley

I was watching the Outdoor Channel this morning and was pleased to see Zona and KVK fishing their favorite lakes in the northern lower peninsula like Burt, Mullet, Black, etc., lakes.  It was entertaining at best.  They went to KVD's favorites and then Zona's favorites.  They called it northern Michigan lake hopping.  If you missed it this morning, it should be on again tomorrow Sunday February 13, 2011 at 0800 hours (8am).  Don't miss it.  It was "AWESOME".                 :o

BD                                   ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Dan

It was good, but it's a rerun already. I have my alarm set to watch the show and was hoping for a new adventure.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Skulley

I didn't know it was a rerun.  It had been the first time I had seen it.  Pretty comical and fun to watch.  I set my alarm every Saturday these winter months to get up and watch Hook n Look and then Zona.  Now that I have seen that episode, I am with you Dan, I would like to see a new one too.     :D

BD                                    ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

mikesmiph

Yeah, disappointing to say the least. A show that early in its season having to resort to reruns already? I went and played with my grandson.

1javelin

Our DirectTV doesn't have Outdoor Channel:( Have to upgrade to premium so we can get 25 more Spanish channels, 100 more music stations, 10 foreign country news channels, and the Outdoor Channel. Disappointing to say the least.

1jav
Live to fish, Fish to live.

HellaBass

Quote from: mikesmiph on February 12, 2011, 09:56:47 AM
Yeah, disappointing to say the least. A show that early in its season having to resort to reruns already? I went and played with my grandson.

I think they ran out of time to get all the shows done, so I think there will be a couple week of reruns as he starts filming down south again right after classic

djkimmel

Reruns and then more new shows. I'll ask him if I run into him next week if he has all the plans done. These things sometimes practically seem to occur in real-time depending on weather, film crew schedules, etc.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: 1javelin on February 12, 2011, 10:42:21 AM
Our DirectTV doesn't have Outdoor Channel:( Have to upgrade to premium so we can get 25 more Spanish channels, 100 more music stations, 10 foreign country news channels, and the Outdoor Channel. Disappointing to say the least.

1jav

I have expanded basic cable and the Outdoor channel is nowhere to be seen  !!!!  Considered a dish or direct but as you said Herman you need like the third level to get it  !!!    >:(    :'(

McCarter

I added outdoor channel for 1.99 a month on directv.  Call them and tell them u dont want the package just the channel

blakstr1

i have it on Dish Network....work just bought us the new iphone 4 and have a Dish Network app, so i record all my fishing shows to our DVR then i can watch them anytime on my iphone. 

texting and driving is no longer the fear...now its Zona and driving!  sheesh
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Dan

Hey Blake,
How big is that little one getting to be?
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

blakstr1

already 3 1/2, in preschool, and the ruler of the house.  she has about every pink "fishin with daddy" shirt known to man and a pretty extensive collection of camo.....ah...my girl.  I remember when she was a couple months old McCarter and I chatting about his and mine competing in the Women's Bassmaster trail....maybe by that time it will be up and going again??  or they can just make some boys cry either way....
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

djkimmel

I made a couple comments down there in New Orleans about the missing Women's tour. I admit I have slightly mixed feelings about a separate tour. But I always hate to see any fishing opportunity lost.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

Well, gonna switch to AT&T uverse tomorrow and get the sports package with the Outdoor channel  !!!!  Woo hoo  Zona's Awesome Fishing Show, here I come!!  :)

djkimmel

Congratulations. One of my favorite parts of visiting the Classic last week was getting to talk to Zona and Mercer for just a few minutes each. They were both pretty busy but they are both also kind and generous people. Even had a funny moment with KVD despite his drive to win!