Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:40:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Nemesis Baits Shirts

Started by mikesmiph, January 21, 2011, 07:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

mikesmiph

tjrock

Mike I mailed a check to you yesterday for my t-shirt

Tim

mikesmiph

Got it Tim, thanks. If I can find some time tomorrow, I will be going to the printer to place the order. I will let everyone know when the shirts will be in. I will also be getting a very few extra shirts for those of you who havent got money to me yet.

EKennedy

That would be me...If I se ya next week...can I pay you then?  A long sleeve XL Tee shirt would be great.  If not just an XL T shirt would work.

Thanks

mikesmiph

Got the shirt order in today. They will be ready in 2 weeks. For those of you who didnt get an order to me in time, I did order a limited number of extras in XL and XXL. The shirt will be charcoal grey this time. Except Veronicas, those are pink.

mikesmiph

Shirts are in. I have them. A couple of you have already made arrangements with me. Let me know when and how you want to get yours. 810-394-1820. I live near Flint, and work in Lake Orion. If you are closer to the Novi area, I can give some of them to Brian.

tjrock

Mike I will get mine from you on the 14th

Thanks Tim

mikesmiph

I'm also going to be at the B F meeting on Sunday. Let me know and ill bring them.

Skulley

Mike, I'll give you a call Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or something like that since we work very close to each other.  Maybe we can hook up on Monday or Tuesday sometime.  I'll ring you on your cell more than likely tomorrow.  I'll be in New Baltimore tomorrow for Alec's soccer tournament.  The boys are playing well and it looks like they are headed to the finals.

BD                            ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

thedude

darnit. i totally forgot about this.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

mikesmiph

Bassgeek

anything in an extra large?

thedude

i'd be down for a 2xl sweatshirt
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Mojo

Quote from: UAWBigDog on April 16, 2011, 07:51:27 PM
Mike, I'll give you a call Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or something like that since we work very close to each other.  Maybe we can hook up on Monday or Tuesday sometime.  I'll ring you on your cell more than likely tomorrow.  I'll be in New Baltimore tomorrow for Alec's soccer tournament.  The boys are playing well and it looks like they are headed to the finals.

BD                            ;D

Big Dog - pick up my Large t-shirt if you are getting em.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

t-bone

Quote from: mikesmiph on April 15, 2011, 07:30:00 PM
Shirts are in. I have them. A couple of you have already made arrangements with me. Let me know when and how you want to get yours. 810-394-1820. I live near Flint, and work in Lake Orion. If you are closer to the Novi area, I can give some of them to Brian.

You can give mine to Brian and I'll swing by his place.
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Skulley

I picked up my Nemesis Shirts today from Mike.  THEY ARE NICE!!!  I knew Mike would do a first class job on them.  HE DID!!!  The only thing that might of made the hoodie nicer would have been to have GreatLakesBass.com down both sleeves and being made in the USA.........but that's just the union guy in me.  Can't have everything but I got a nice hoodie and two nice shirts...............and I don't even own a Nemesis Bait.  Wait, that's not entirely true.  Brian gave me a sample of the gobie pack about three years ago.  I still got it and it is still unopened.  And they are in the boat.  One of these days Brian, when I am not catching them that good, I will tie that bait on.  That's why I have never spoken for his bait.  I can't.........I have never fished it.............but I got two nice shirts and a hoodie.  They're GQ.   And when the wife saw me wearing the hoodie, she couldn't keep her hands off me.     :o            :o           :o

BD                       ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

mikesmiph

LOL, thanks Bill. Glad you liked them, (and your wife too), but you really should try the baits. They are fish catching machines.

FOB

Just wanted to shout a big thanks to Mike for stepping up and getting this done.  Picked my hoodies up at the meeting, and they look great.  Coming in handy with this cold weather still around.  And will also this summer when there is a chill in the air.
And I believe I have one or two packs of these baits around.  Big Dog, if you think your catching them good without using these baits, then your missing out big time! 
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

TCook

Quote from: UAWBigDog on April 19, 2011, 05:12:22 PM
I picked up my Nemesis Shirts today from Mike.  THEY ARE NICE!!!  I knew Mike would do a first class job on them.  HE DID!!!  The only thing that might of made the hoodie nicer would have been to have GreatLakesBass.com down both sleeves and being made in the USA.........but that's just the union guy in me.  Can't have everything but I got a nice hoodie and two nice shirts...............and I don't even own a Nemesis Bait.  Wait, that's not entirely true.  Brian gave me a sample of the gobie pack about three years ago.  I still got it and it is still unopened.  And they are in the boat.  One of these days Brian, when I am not catching them that good, I will tie that bait on.  That's why I have never spoken for his bait.  I can't.........I have never fished it.............but I got two nice shirts and a hoodie.  They're GQ.   And when the wife saw me wearing the hoodie, she couldn't keep her hands off me.     :o            :o           :o

BD                       ;D

Thank God you got your shirts this time, I sure wouldn't want to see the wrath of BD come down on McCarter again. You should add Nemesis baits to your arsenal now since you are sporting the apparel.
FISH HARD!!!