Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:08:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

The 4th China (Weihai) Fishing Gear Manufacturing Center Expo

Started by chinafish, December 23, 2010, 01:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chinafish

The 4th China (Weihai) Fishing Gear Manufacturing Center Expo
CGC Expo 2011
第四届中国渔具制造业基地威海渔具博览会暨威海钓鱼嘉年华
September 22-25, 2011
Weihai International Exhibition Center, Weihai, China

General Introduction to CGC Expo
Launched in 2008, CGC Expo is held in Weihai, the most important fishing gear manufacturing base in China. More than 600 fishing gear manufactories are located in Weihai, which enable you to source the products right from the factories, saving your lots of time and money.

CGC is a combination of trade show and consumer show. The first two days (Sep. 22-23) are trade show only, buyers from home and abroad can source the products and do business here, usually in the trade show, buyers can only place order but not retail.

The left two days (Sep. 24-25) open to the public called consumer show, during this period, anglers and the public could visit and buy what they need. At the same time, some interesting activities will be held to cultivate the youngsters’ interests in fishing.

Visitor Profile
Tackle traders, wholesalers, retailers, trading company, tackle B2B or B2C websites, Fishing Media, Fishing organization.

Exhibitor Profile
93% Manufacturers and 7% others, e.g. trading companies, press media.

Product Profile
94% Fishing products (products used in fly fishing, freshwater fishing and sea fishing, etc.), 6% Camping & Outdoor products.

Registration & Booth booking
Professional buyers: The entrance fee is free for those buyers who make pre-registration. For those who register on site, RMB100 (about US$15) will be charged, and also you might have to queue for a long time, so better to make pre-registration by e-mail.

Public visitor: it is free but the public only can visit the show on the last two days.

Now 94% of the total booth has been sold out, so anyone who wants to exhibit at CGC, you just grasp the last chance by sending an email to Lijiang@chinafish.cn.

Show Organizer
Beijing Admire Exhibition Co., Ltd. (China Fish)
Weihai Municipal Government

It is a professional show organizer. Under its name, there are two fishing tackle show brand, China Fish and CGC Expo.

Enjoying very high reputation, China Fish now is listed as one of three largest fishing tackle shows in the world, together with EFTTEX (Europe) and ICAST (America).

CGC Expo, as a sister show of China Fish launched in 2008, now is growing fast. Held in Weihai, the largest fishing tackle manufacturing base, CGC Expo can minimum your costs and maximum your benefits.

CGC 2010 Review
Subject/Year   CGC Expo 2010
Exhibiting Area (sqm)   20,000
Exhibiting company   379
International buyer (persons)   628
Domestic buyer(persons)   1,115
Public visitor(persons)   more than 10,000

Contact
Mr. Li Jiang, president of CGC Expo
Tel: +86-10-58203101/02/03
Fax: +86-10-58203100
E-mail: Lijiang@chinafish.cn
www.cgcexpo.com

mikesmiph

MadWags

Is anyone besides me going to this?
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

mikesmiph

Only if you have room in your suitcase, Wags.

t-bone

I love Generals Chicken but I'm not travelling to China for a fishing show. Novi is my limit  :D
Terry Bone
Bass Anglers of Michigan
The Bass Boys - TBF Club
2013 Ranger z520c w/ Evinrude ETEC 250

Cy

Shoot!  I would be happy with ICAST! 
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

djkimmel

I haven't gotten my personal invitation yet...?? Wags, will Grandt Rods be there? ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

MadWags

We are having trouble getting the American made product into China.  ;D
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

Wondered about that. Some of these countries are a little rough...

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.